Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LeapSwitch Black Friday super offer!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LeapSwitch Black Friday super offer!!

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
edited November 2022 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hi LET members,

LeapSwitch Networks’ Black Friday sale have arrived!!

Who are we?
Leapswitch Networks has been in service since 2006 providing shared hosting (Lacehost.com), virtual private servers, dedicated servers, domain registration and colocation services. We provide a reliable infrastructure for your websites with a 99.99% network uptime and power uptime guarantee. We operate out of 18 worldwide locations in 3 continents in 10 countries.

Shared/Reseller Offer- Free upgrade to the next plan!

How to get this offer ?
Order and pay for the service and reply to the thread with your invoice or order number.

Offers are valid from 25th Nov to 30th Nov.

Happy Hosting!

Comments

• What is the base plan is enough for my needs. I just want shared hosting. I don't need reseller hosting. How will that work?

• @MTUser2012 said:
    What is the base plan is enough for my needs. I just want shared hosting. I don't need reseller hosting. How will that work?

They ever answered you?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@MTUser2012 said:
    What is the base plan is enough for my needs. I just want shared hosting. I don't need reseller hosting. How will that work?

Hi,
    The offer is - free upgrade to the next plan.

If you buy Business 1 Shared Hosting plan, you will get the Business 2 plan in the same price.

You will not get Reseller Hosting instead of Shared hosting.

There are no discounts on the base plan itself (apart from the standard discount on annual or longer payment terms)