Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2022 - Storage and NVMe deals - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2022 - Storage and NVMe deals

Comments

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2022

@candicejessfu49 said:
    Hello, I am very glad to see that you have started the Black Friday event. I just bought 2 servers, AMD processor 2 cores 16G 2 years payment

But I chose the wrong location for one order. I wanted to choose Hong Kong, but I chose Japan. Since the server in Japan has not been opened yet, can you help me change Japan to Hong Kong?

Invoice#293108

thank you very much

well, that didn't take long...

open a ticket in their support system, not on here

• @bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:
    Hello, I am very glad to see that you have started the Black Friday event. I just bought 2 servers, AMD processor 2 cores 16G 2 years payment

But I chose the wrong location for one order. I wanted to choose Hong Kong, but I chose Japan. Since the server in Japan has not been opened yet, can you help me change Japan to Hong Kong?

Invoice#293108

thank you very much

well, that didn't take long...

open a ticket in their support system, not on here

I submitted a comment on lowendtalk and also submitted a ticket on the official website, but @hosthatch @HostHatch_Kelvin seems to be busy and has not noticed my request for a while

• Great company, I just moved a whole website from Linode 45 $ month and now running smoothly on a 6 $ month service at Hosthatch! You will need to show patience and learn how to config your own server! once you master that viola! unbeatable

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Kurumi said:
    How long is the event deadline

Till Monday, but most offers will likely be sold out earlier. Hong Kong/Singapore are already close to out of stock, for example.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Prompt when modifying mailbox: This email provider is not allowed. Please choose another one. Please help me.

• looking glass singapore?

• @hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Till Monday, but most offers will likely be sold out earlier. Hong Kong/Singapore are already close to out of stock, for example.

Could you please help me to change the order from Japan to Hong Kong? The fit option for my location selection is wrong!!!
    Invoice #293108

• @hosthatch can we combine 2tb and 1tb?

• @hosthatch said: THANKYOU

Is this discount code a revolving discount

• @hosthatch No London availble??

• @haolun said:

@hosthatch said: THANKYOU

Is this discount code a revolving discount

read above, plus there's a hint during checkout

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Could you please help me to change the order from Japan to Hong Kong? The fit option for my location selection is wrong!!!
    Invoice #293108

This has been answered in the OP.

@hosthatch said: Can I change my server with the X offer?

Unfortunately no. All sales are final, and we cannot offer any changes to them. We cannot replace one pending service with another. We also do not provide any refunds for pending orders. Please make sure you are 100% sure before placing an order, as there is very limited capacity available.
    @plumberg said:
    @hosthatch can we combine 2tb and 1tb?

Yes, you can order both and open a ticket for them to be merged.

@add_iT said: @hosthatch No London availble??

No, I'm afraid not. We're running at 100% capacity there already.

• @hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

Unfortunately no. All sales are final, and we cannot offer any changes to them. We cannot replace one pending service with another. We also do not provide any refunds for pending orders. Please make sure you are 100% sure before placing an order, as there is very limited capacity available.
    @plumberg said:

I am very sorry to bother you. In the second confirmation, the order generation page only states the configuration information, and does not state the country and region information.
    Can you change the region for me because of this webpage bug? The order is not yet active.

• which is most preferred hosthatch location for a storage VM.
    Los Angeles / Chicago / Amsterdam / Stockholm / New York ???

• @ravi said:
    which is most preferred hosthatch location for a storage VM.
    Los Angeles / Chicago / Amsterdam / Stockholm / New York ???

Amsterdam because of the great network.

Thanked by 1ravi
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2022

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

I am very sorry to bother you. In the second confirmation, the order generation page only states the configuration information, and does not state the country and region information.
    Can you change the region for me because of this webpage bug? The order is not yet active.

That's BS. The first option to choose is the location, country flag and everything.

Maybe it's time to purchase a second HK service before they run out and back it up to your JP one.

nek minnit: "Oh due to bug I ordered JP again. oh nooeossoooso!!11!!"

• @bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

That's BS. The first option to choose is the location, country flag and everything.

Maybe it's time to purchase a second HK service before they run out and back it up to your JP one.

Yes, this is my responsibility and I am very sorry. After the order was generated, I couldn't confirm the order details, in my mind I seemed to choose Hong Kong, but it was actually Japan.

• How's their Stockholm location for those who are already running a storage server there?

• @candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

Yes, this is my responsibility and I am very sorry. After the order was generated, I couldn't confirm the order details, in my mind I seemed to choose Hong Kong, but it was actually Japan.

You still may want to grab the HK service now (before they run out of stock) and then sell the JP service on these forums if transfers are allowed...

• @candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

JP is still a good location. If you still have the money, buy the correct plan in HK and wait for the JP VPS to provision. When BFD 2022 is over, you create a service transfer thread here and someone who misses the deal will buy it.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2022

@pullangcubo said:
    How's their Stockholm location for those who are already running a storage server there?

No problems/ downtime/ Network issues so far. I believe there was a planned maintenance shutdown a few months ago, otherwise, uptime is solid. I got the base (500 GB) 3 Yr plan BF 2021
    HTH.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @nick_ said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

JP is still a good location. If you still have the money, buy the correct plan in HK and wait for the JP VPS to provision. When BFD 2022 is over, you create a service transfer thread here and someone who misses the deal will buy it.

Most of my Black Friday budget this year went to HostHatch, $437

• @candicejessfu49 said:

@nick_ said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

And you got a shiny new JP service to show for it

• @bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@nick_ said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

I bought a $70 Japanese VPS on last year’s Black Friday, I don’t need to buy a Japanese server this year, I need to buy a Hong Kong server

• @bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@nick_ said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

To be precise, I bought a $70 Japanese server and a $17 Hong Kong server last year. I still have 2 servers in Los Angeles with a $60 2-year payment. This year, hosthatch sells Hong Kong storage plans. I almost couldn’t bear to buy it, but my budget is not enough. I will buy hosthatch until Black Friday. My big Part of the budget is given to hosthatch, so I don't have more money to buy an additional Hong Kong server

• I wish there was further discounts on NVMe VMs (AMD EPYC) for two year payments.

• @candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@nick_ said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

To be precise, I bought a $70 Japanese server and a $17 Hong Kong server last year. I still have 2 servers in Los Angeles with a $60 2-year payment. This year, hosthatch sells Hong Kong storage plans. I almost couldn’t bear to buy it, but my budget is not enough. I will buy hosthatch until Black Friday. My big Part of the budget is given to hosthatch, so I don't have more money to buy an additional Hong Kong server

I'm really a huge fan of HostHatch, most of the servers I own are HostHatch. I saw HostHatch’s Black Friday event coming today, and I immediately bought two "Super Big Cup" servers. At the same time, I also promoted HostHatch to my friends for the first time, and they all bought this server for $218.5 in Hong Kong, only me One person made a mistake and bought Japan. I sincerely hope that HostHatch BOSS can help me to change the server location, after all the server is not activated yet....I know it's difficult...
    @hosthatch @HostHatch_Kelvin

• @candicejessfu49 said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@nick_ said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@bdl said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@candicejessfu49 said:

@hosthatch said:

@Kurumi said:

Invoice #293108

@plumberg said:

I'm really a huge fan of HostHatch, most of the servers I own are HostHatch. I saw HostHatch’s Black Friday event coming today, and I immediately bought two "Super Big Cup" servers. At the same time, I also promoted HostHatch to my friends for the first time, and they all bought this server for $218.5 in Hong Kong, only me One person made a mistake and bought Japan. I sincerely hope that HostHatch BOSS can help me to change the server location, after all the server is not activated yet....I know it's difficult...
    @hosthatch @HostHatch_Kelvin

BOSS already said no, so you're stuck with it.

• @hosthatch BGP sessions available on these?