Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Hostodo NVMe KVM Black Friday Sale| Las Vegas, Spokane, & Miami | Free Double Disk + 30% Off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Hostodo NVMe KVM Black Friday Sale| Las Vegas, Spokane, & Miami | Free Double Disk + 30% Off

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Happy Thanksgiving! We're offering some NVMe KVM plans with some limited stock, available in Spokane, WA, Las Vegas, NV and Miami, FL

Features:

  • Free DirectAdmin License (Open a ticket after purchase)
  • Instant Setup
  • We own our IPv4 space
  • We own and operate our own infrastructure
  • IPv6 on all plans
  • SolusVM/KVM - rDNS supported
  • We accept Credit Card, PayPal, AliPay, and Cryptocurrencies
  • Nodes are Dual E5-2650v2 or similar

Looking Glasses (Test IP):

Spokane, WA: https://wa.hostodo.com/
Las Vegas, NV: https://lv.hostodo.com/
Miami, FL: https://mia.hostodo.com/


Black Friday Sale

NVME-KVM-512
512MB RAM
16GB NVMe Disk Space
3TB Bandwidth
1 CPU Core (2.6GHz+)
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Las Vegas, Miami, and Spokane
While Supplies Last

​$13.99/year

NVME-KVM-1G
1GB RAM
25GB NVMe Disk Space
4TB Bandwidth
1 CPU Core (2.6GHz+)
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Las Vegas, Miami, and Spokane
While Supplies Last

​$20.99/year

NVME-KVM-2G
2GB RAM
40GB NVMe Disk Space
5TB Bandwidth
2 CPU Cores (2.6GHz+)
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Las Vegas, Miami, and Spokane
While Supplies Last

​$34.99/year

NVME-KVM-3G
3GB RAM
60GB NVMe Disk Space
5TB Bandwidth
2 CPU Cores (2.6GHz+)
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Las Vegas, Miami, and Spokane
While Supplies Last

​$48.99/year


Open a Ticket
Follow us on Twitter
support @ hostodo.com

Thanked by 2Franzkafka Ganonk

Comments

  • nice!

    Thanked by 1Hassan
  • I ran a NT3.51, and it was fine.

    http://66.187.5.122/

  • reliable vps provider <3

    Thanked by 1Hassan
  • nice deals,last year I have purchased your 9.9$ BF deal and it's rock solid.Hope you can have a good sales in this BF too.

    Thanked by 1Hassan
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @crazychen said:
    I ran a NT3.51, and it was fine.

    http://66.187.5.122/

    Hahaha what is going on here? lol

  • Support custom iso installation?

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @reala said:
    Support custom iso installation?

    yes, just open a ticket

  • Very reliable provider! Recommended! Unfortunately, I had to cancel my services with hostodo as I moved everything to another dedi.

  • eveazeveaz Member
    edited November 24

    Error message:
    NVME-KVM-1024
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '60|Double Disk 60 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify
    NVME-KVM-2048
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '25|Double Disk 25 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify
    NVME-KVM-3072
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '40|Double Disk 40 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify

  • @eveaz said:
    Error message:
    NVME-KVM-1024
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '60|Double Disk 60 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify
    NVME-KVM-2048
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '25|Double Disk 25 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify
    NVME-KVM-3072
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '40|Double Disk 40 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify

    Select Double Disk on the Disk option. It has no additional cost.

    Thanked by 1Hassan
  • Congrats @Hassan

    Thanked by 1Hassan
  • @crazychen said:
    I ran a NT3.51, and it was fine.

    http://66.187.5.122/

    I wonder how long until that box gets completely trashed. Exposing a 26-year-old OS to the internet is an... interesting idea. Hahaha

  • @Hassan any ridiculously cheap dedicated servers this year?

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @Daniel15 No dedis this year, sorry!!!

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @eveaz said:
    Error message:
    NVME-KVM-1024
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '60|Double Disk 60 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify
    NVME-KVM-2048
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '25|Double Disk 25 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify
    NVME-KVM-3072
    Please correct the following errors before continuing:
    The selected bundle requires you select '40|Double Disk 40 GB NVMe Space' for 'Disk Space' in order to qualify

    Like @JeDaYoshi said, please select the double disk option for the disk dropdown on the order page. But it should auto-select the double disk option when you click the link from the website, are you using a special browser?

  • @Hassan You offer BGP sessions?

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 25

    Haven't tested Spokane yet (looks like I will have to do that now, right?) but Las Vegas and Miami locations have been flawless for the past two years since I purchased a few services there. Great network and performance, no downtimes and as far as I remember I only ever needed support once for a billing matter and I've got a reply within minutes during some random late night time .

    Thanked by 1Hassan
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @kalimov622 said:
    Haven't tested Spokane yet (looks like I will have to do that now, right?) but Las Vegas and Miami locations have been flawless for the past two years since I purchased a few services there. Great network and performance, no downtimes and as far as I remember I only ever needed support once for a billing matter and I've got a reply within minutes during some random late night time .

    Thank you for the kind words ♥️

    Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @cheekydozen said:
    @Hassan You offer BGP sessions?

    Sorry, no we do not

  • I tried to order NVME-KVM-1G ​$20.99/year but price shown is $29.99, Is something bad or am I missing the cupon?

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @lawrence said:
    I tried to order NVME-KVM-1G ​$20.99/year but price shown is $29.99, Is something bad or am I missing the cupon?

    The discount will appear after you add the item to your cart. The link will automatically apply the BLACKFRIDAY promocode. If not, please enter the promo code manually.

    Thanked by 1lawrence
  • lawrencelawrence Member
    edited November 26

    I figured it out and i signed for one of your VPS. I just got it and wow sir!!! Thank you very much. Awesome speed and peering.

    Thanked by 1Hassan
Sign In or Register to comment.