Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy BF-2022 Offers by AlphaVPS | Double BW?! | Double Ram?!!! | Dedi, Ryzen, EPYC, Intel inside! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crazy BF-2022 Offers by AlphaVPS | Double BW?! | Double Ram?!!! | Dedi, Ryzen, EPYC, Intel inside!

Comments

• Order Number: 7264070636, Thanks

• order Number: 5666436602

• Limited deals please!!~ I need half the price. Really enjoy 5euro/yr deal 2 years ago i think.

• @VlP said:
    Limited deals please!!~ I need half the price. Really enjoy 5euro/yr deal 2 years ago i think.

2 years ago the world was different

• More KVM flash sale~

• I will be honest, its not enough to add only a star to enter the giveaway. These guys are awesome! I have my borg backup server at AlphaVPS for several years already. It has saved my a$$ at least 2 times after disk crashes, or you find out (a month later) that something was deleted... Not only their services are stable, but the support is also awesome! Recently I wanted to upgrade the package, but for that the VM had to be moved to another node. Everything was done professionally, everything was communicated, no stress at all, and service was running as it had been before, but with new package!

Big respect for you guys!

• @salakis said:
    Looking to replace my yearly cheapo OVZ with a KVM with practically same specs in Sofia, but not quite there yet.
    Otherwise, neat offers, great provider!

+1 looking for this also :)

• It would be fine to catch a giveaway <3

• <3 Good provider!

• More cheap flash deals Pls. Even OVZ

• Can you add more 1GB RAM - 2x Ryzen 3.8GHz+ vCores - 10GB NVMe - 1TB BW - KVM - 19.99EUR/y ? :)

• Looks nice thank for the offers <3

• Still rocking my 2020 and 2021 BF deals, might have to shop again.

• I missed...8.99!

• Order Number: 5577323592 , thanks!

• Any of these suitable for a single user Plex setup?

• Invoice # 49816, DOUBLE RAM, THANKS!!!AlphaVPS!!!

• @yoursunny said:
    Diks too small on the 1GB plans.

I have a seedbox with this size of disk. Naturally, from another provider, because Alpha does not really like torrents.
    However, this is an excellent provider providing exceptionally high-quality services.

• @AlexBarakov please double bw for this, thanks <3
    Order Number: 5457784138
    Product/Service: Specials - Ryzen-2GB

• anyone have YABS test for Ryzen KVMs?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Good morning!

One additional spot is freed up on the 8.99EUR flash sale, due to non-payment! So whoever is faster - gets it.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Good morning!

One additional spot is freed up on the 8.99EUR flash sale, due to non-payment! So whoever is faster - gets it.

Did someone already got it? :(

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@kheng86 said:

@AlexBarakov said:
    Good morning!

Did someone already got it? :(

By the looks of it - yes! But no worries - there will be more flash sales today!

• Time now