Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**Fast-As-F** Core i9 Speed Monster Inside - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022 Deals - HostCram LLC - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

**Fast-As-F** Core i9 Speed Monster Inside - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022 Deals - HostCram LLC

1161718192022»

Comments

• Just dropped by to say that I picked up a 3-core during BF and it has been a great experience. Thanks Shakib!

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Mon 16 Jan 2023 01:21:39 AM EST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes
    Processor  : 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3504.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 157.4 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-20-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 713.83 MB/s (178.4k) | 6.79 GB/s   (106.1k)
    Write      | 715.71 MB/s (178.9k) | 6.82 GB/s   (106.6k)
    Total      | 1.42 GB/s   (357.3k) | 13.61 GB/s  (212.7k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 7.76 GB/s    (15.1k) | 7.74 GB/s     (7.5k)
    Write      | 8.18 GB/s    (15.9k) | 8.26 GB/s     (8.0k)
    Total      | 15.94 GB/s   (31.1k) | 16.00 GB/s   (15.6k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 885 Mbits/sec   | 93.2 Mbits/sec  | 109 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 140 Mbits/sec   | 110 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 879 Mbits/sec   | 678 Mbits/sec   | 114 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 814 Mbits/sec   | 102 Mbits/sec   | 205 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 931 Mbits/sec   | 375 Mbits/sec   | 41.4 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 950 Mbits/sec   | 949 Mbits/sec   | 2.33 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 937 Mbits/sec   | 499 Mbits/sec   | 31.0 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1924
    Multi Core      | 5979
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19913195

Very good

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Shakib it's possible to upgrade my ram from 8GB to 16GB (just the ram) I have 3 VPS with host cram, but I need one with 16GB for production

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@pixexid said:
    @Shakib it's possible to upgrade my ram from 8GB to 16GB (just the ram) I have 3 VPS with host cram, but I need one with 16GB for production

Sure. :)

Please submit a ticket and I will send you a custom quote.

• very nice ✔️

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Vps cpu is powerful, and the boss is also very friendly.

Thanked by 2Shakib PineappleM
  • Just wanted to say that I have had no issues with the killer core deal from BF 2022. I just paid for another year.

Hoping to see some good BF offers from Hostcram again!

Thanked by 2giang Shakib
  • @rooter said:
    Just wanted to say that I have had no issues with the killer core deal from BF 2022. I just paid for another year.

Same with me.

Just renew 2 super special 7 USD per year.

I’m still very happy and hope I can grab another special flash sale this year, may be 1 USD per year hehe

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • I also received the invoice and paid for it. Good VPS even for idle with $6/yr. Hope to see this year BF deals.

Thanked by 2Shakib clan
    edited November 2023

@giang said:

@rooter said:
    Just wanted to say that I have had no issues with the killer core deal from BF 2022. I just paid for another year.

Same with me.

I’m still very happy and hope I can grab another special flash sale this year, may be 1 USD per year hehe

Hey guys.

So for this year I don't want to add any new systems as I am planning to get new DDR5 hardware. I do have enough resources available for like 50 to 100 VPS and whatever gets cancelled from the last year's sale.

Currently I am looking into my colocation option with @John_M (QuadraNet), @fiberstate , @Psychz_jason and Hurricane Electric Fremont. I never heard back from Wholesale Kansas, tried to reach them multiple times.

Unfortunately I can't just sign into a big contract without burning more money than I have to.

I need a DC provider who is willing to offer me better flexibility, let me start small and grow.

• Shakib
  • Understandable, I appreciate the service I have being rock solid! Be sure to let me know when you have your new DDR5 systems in ;)

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @kainjinez said:
    I also received the invoice and paid for it. Good VPS even for idle with $6/yr. Hope to see this year BF deals.

$6 per year? wow i need it

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Shakib said:

@giang said:

@rooter said:

Same with me.

Hey guys.

So for this year I don't want to add any new systems as I am planning to get new DDR5 hardware. I do have enough resources available for like 50 to 100 VPS and whatever gets cancelled from the last year's sale.

Currently I am looking into my colocation option with @John_M (QuadraNet), @fiberstate , @Psychz_jason and Hurricane Electric Fremont. I never heard back from Wholesale Kansas, tried to reach them multiple times.

Unfortunately I can't just sign into a big contract without burning more money than I have to.

I need a DC provider who is willing to offer me better flexibility, let me start small and grow.

• Shakib

never booked from you, heard good things

im interested in a server, but unsure you can meet my price expectations?
    do you have an email or something i can use to contact you?

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Shakib said:

@giang said:

@rooter said:

Same with me.

Hey guys.

• Shakib

never booked from you, heard good things

im interested in a server, but unsure you can meet my price expectations?
    do you have an email or something i can use to contact you?

Open support ticket.

Thanked by 1DeadlyChemist
  • @Shakib said:
    let me start small and grow.

Great business sense - don't get sucked into doing too many unsustainable deals. You've proved that you have a great service, so keep growing steadily and surely, making sure that you stay profitable throughout.

As soon as you gamble too much on something too big, you're back to square one but with bigger debts. Rapid expansion might work out and have a good payout, but it could also be the thing that breaks your company, so if you're doing well as you are, just stick with it.

• @clan said:

@kainjinez said:
    I also received the invoice and paid for it. Good VPS even for idle with $6/yr. Hope to see this year BF deals.

Good luck if they go with some deals this BF

Thanked by 1Shakib

@kainjinez said:

@clan said:

@kainjinez said:

Good luck if they go with some deals this BF

There will be some offers. But, nothing very special for this year.

• :(

Thanked by 1Shakib
    edited November 2023

I just signed a colocation contract with @FiberState and our first shipment of RYZEN 7000 hardware is in packaging right now.

Additional information will be shared on our new 2023 BFCM thread.

And yes. We are going to have a blast sale!

• @Shakib said:
    I just signed a colocation contract with @FiberState and our first shipment of RYZEN 7000 hardware is in packaging right now.

Additional information will be shared on our new 2023 BFCM thread.

And yes. We are going to have a blast sale!

MOARRRRRRRRRR

Thanked by 1Shakib