Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking Dedicated or Vps in ( Netherland/Germany/UK/France)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking Dedicated or Vps in ( Netherland/Germany/UK/France)

I'm looking for dedicated or VPS in Eu countries with 16-32GB of ram, CPU 4v core 1TB HDD

Comments

  • you probably need to specify your budget as well

    soyoustart , kimsufi

  • SmartHostSmartHost Member, Patron Provider

    We have some extra capacity available in our UK location.
    Please advise on budget for this, and we'll see what we can do for you.

    ~ SMARTHOST

  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

    Hello, alfarolex!

    Referring to your needs, we advise you to consider the option of a dedicated server, since a VPS with the storage size you specified will cost more.

    We can offer you:
    CPU - XEON E3-1230 (4 core);
    RAM - 16GB DDR3;
    DRIVE-2TB HDD;
    PORT / BANDWIDTH - 1G / 1GBPS;

    for $68 / month

    https://vsys.host/cheap-dedicated-servers

  • VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

    Good day.
    you may check our vps in Eu countries
    Paris, Helsinki, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Warsaw,Madrid.

    kvm, 200mbit, nvme, iso support.

  • Why russian companies not banned on this website? Is lowendtalk support the war?

  • angstromangstrom Moderator

    @verydima said:
    Why russian companies not banned on this website? Is lowendtalk support the war?

    We don't ban a company just because it's from a particular country

    We ban a company if they (the people behind the company) shill/spam or cheat customers (or similar)

  • @angstrom said:

    @verydima said:
    Why russian companies not banned on this website? Is lowendtalk support the war?

    We don't ban a company just because it's from a particular country

    We ban a company if they (the people behind the company) shill/spam or cheat customers (or similar)

    Thank you for the answer.
    That is, you allow russian companies to work using your site, make money, and pay taxes, which, among other things, finance the war. Isn't that right?

  • angstromangstrom Moderator

    @verydima said:

    @angstrom said:

    @verydima said:
    Why russian companies not banned on this website? Is lowendtalk support the war?

    We don't ban a company just because it's from a particular country

    We ban a company if they (the people behind the company) shill/spam or cheat customers (or similar)

    Thank you for the answer.
    That is, you allow russian companies to work using your site, make money, and pay taxes, which, among other things, finance the war. Isn't that right?

    An individual person is free to boycott a Russian company -- whether a hosting company or not -- because of the war

    As I said above, we (a hosting forum) don't ban a company just because it's from a particular country

    In addition, we don't endorse or recommend a company just because they're present on this hosting forum

Sign In or Register to comment.