Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me design a good website - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me design a good website

2»

Comments

• @emg said:

@jmaxwell said:

Oh a crowdsourced hosting company. Cool.

Interesting point of view. My first thought was "whitewashing the fence."

Or that lol

• There are also fake coupons :
    https://domainhostcoupon.com/stores/atmwebhost-com

(all links are amazon affiliates)

• Best, I can do is suggest frameworks,
    • Bootstrap
    • Tailwind
    • Foundation

• @SteveMC said:

@angstrom said: If this is real paid work

It's about helping. Help is invaluable, like friendship. :heart:

More like help is priceless.

• @atmwebhost said:
    Hi would you be willing to help in the design of a good website for hosting vps, shared hosting and dedicated servers, if so you can get login details by email at [email protected] and the site is located at atmwebhost.com thanks

I would be willing to help, for $1000 per day. Would you like the one month or two month service?

• emgemg Veteran

@emg said:

@SteveMC said:
    How rude :heartbreak:

I can't tell if this was addressed to me, but it followed my post by only a minute, so I will assume yes.

If so, thank you for reading my post. I am sorry if it upset you and/or the OP, but I hope you understand the reason for my comment. The ask isn't something small and simple. Perhaps the OP does not understand the scope of the project nor how much work it takes.

I'll accept the "rude" moniker, at least for my comments in this thread. It is fair. My posts may have been rude, but the basis for them may be an honest appraisal of someone who just showed up on LowEndTalk and begs for a very big something for nothing.

Thanked by 1SteveMC
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2022

@emg said:

@emg said:

@SteveMC said:
    How rude :heartbreak:

I can't tell if this was addressed to me, but it followed my post by only a minute, so I will assume yes.

If so, thank you for reading my post. I am sorry if it upset you and/or the OP, but I hope you understand the reason for my comment. The ask isn't something small and simple. Perhaps the OP does not understand the scope of the project nor how much work it takes.

I'll accept the "rude" moniker, at least for my comments in this thread. It is fair. My posts may have been rude, but the basis for them may be an honest appraisal of someone who just showed up on LowEndTalk and begs for a very big something for nothing.

I'm pretty sure that @SteveMC was/is trolling with his :heart:s and :heartbreak:s

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2022

I'm pretty

Yes you are :love:

@SteveMC was/is trolling with his :heart:s and :heartbreak:s

wtf.. :neutral: ... then can I have @deank tag, sine he seems to be gone?

• emgemg Veteran

@angstrom said:

I'm pretty sure that @SteveMC was/is trolling with his :heart:s and :heartbreak:s

Yup. Thanks to Angstrom and Steve for their input.

I tend to take people at their word and miss the subtle cues that everyone knows is joking or "just trolling" in the friendly sense. It is not normally a problem for me, but LowEndTalk is a special and unusual community.

• By the way, which hosting company's products are you going to be reselling

• If your business is just starting, I think it is time to tell the boss to change a domain name, such as my signature :D

• Fake coupons is not my website: note that the website you referance to is run by https://domainhostcoupon.com/stores/atmwebhost-com?_c=54645 and the link you provided takes you to amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Hosting+Amazon&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=pf4&tag=cashbackfollow-20
    which is an affiate link also on the page is an other hosting company but be real anyone can use those sites to setup whatever they want it dose not mean my company is fake or that I am associated with them unless you posted that link I would have never known that it was out there on the internet. Thanks

• mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

IMHO, he just need turnkey reseller hosting. There are many webhost, you signup with them, upload your logo and you have your readymade website.

But on side note, his confident for asking such thing is inspiring.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

If everyone would work for free and help each other at no cost. World would be such a beautiful place.

• deadpooldeadpool Member
    edited November 2022

I'll design your 404 page for free!

<head>
    <title>Go Home Youre Lost</title>
    </head>

<body>
    <h1>Error 404: Page Not Found<h1>
    </body>

• @deadpool kindly send me an email for login details so you can start the work on the 404 page let's see your skills thanks

• @armandorg it is a beautiful place and a visit to your site shows you do good work thanks

• @atmwebhost said:
    @deadpool kindly send me an email for login details so you can start the work on the 404 page let's see your skills thanks

I literally posted the code for my 404 page