Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offering VPS for cheap - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offering VPS for cheap

Comments

• He forgot to make some of the plans public for viewing
    that's why

• yes it will be fixed no worries

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:
    Says someone who charge €16 monthly for 4 GB RAM/60GB Disk VPS hosted with ... OVH. :D

Well considering it's an all AMD CPU, People can expand up to 10Gbit Down and 4Gbit Up free of charge and people get 24x7 support with paid employee's I would say it's a great price.

The links on the site (in your sig) to order do not even work correctly, best to have your own stuff in order before attempting to rip on anyone else, just some advice.

They do work correctly lol.

No lol?

https://portal.quackweb.co.uk/store/lon-kvm/6gb redirects to quack hosting's directadmin sale page.

You're supposed to link to https://portal.quackweb.co.uk/store/lon-kvm/6gb-vm

Oh well that it's tomas who has to fix

You cannot push the blame, its your company, you advertise it. Make sure your own stufff is in order before you

1)Post ripping in to others
    2)Simply posting to have your sig seen

i'm not pushing the blame lol. Its legit tomas to has to fix it so oh well.

I mean, atleast you can edit the links in your site, or is that also under @tomasduck 's control?

• @FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:
    Says someone who charge €16 monthly for 4 GB RAM/60GB Disk VPS hosted with ... OVH. :D

Well considering it's an all AMD CPU, People can expand up to 10Gbit Down and 4Gbit Up free of charge and people get 24x7 support with paid employee's I would say it's a great price.

The links on the site (in your sig) to order do not even work correctly, best to have your own stuff in order before attempting to rip on anyone else, just some advice.

No lol?

https://portal.quackweb.co.uk/store/lon-kvm/6gb redirects to quack hosting's directadmin sale page.

You cannot push the blame, its your company, you advertise it. Make sure your own stufff is in order before you

I mean, atleast you can edit the links in your site, or is that also under @tomasduck 's control?

it's under his control. I just provide the hardware

• @FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

The links are not the issue. He didn't make all the plans public on whmcs

• Kubbur 2.0

Thanked by 2LeftR lentro
  • @hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

I'm sorry but your response sounds unprofessional, the repeated 'lol' doesn't sit correctly with me— probably with potential customer.

I don't get why you bother purchase Patron Provider tag, if you're gonna make it worth the price, I suggests you tone down the 'lol', and hire someone who's competent in PR.

Thanked by 2lentro dahartigan
  • Good luck with your involucration.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Liso said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

I'm sorry but your response sounds unprofessional, the repeated 'lol' doesn't sit correctly with me— probably with potential customer.

I don't get why you bother purchase Patron Provider tag, if you're gonna make it worth the price, I suggests you tone down the 'lol', and hire someone who's competent in PR.

lol idrc tbh about how i talk. I've run a successful host for 3 years and now i'm going into the VPS market. It's not that hard

• @dosai said:
    Kubbur 2.0

not even close. I don't need investors

• @hollowvi1 said:

@Liso said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

lol idrc tbh about how i talk. I've run a successful host for 3 years and now i'm going into the VPS market. It's not that hard

Please don't derail every thread about your "outstanding" performance. We get it. You are a successful business owner, your stories are always consistent and everything that goes wrong is not your fault. Here is your acknowledgement, now let it be.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @LeftR said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Liso said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

Please don't derail every thread about your "outstanding" performance. We get it. You are a successful business owner, your stories are always consistent and everything that goes wrong is not your fault. Here is your acknowledgement, now let it be.

I'm not derailing the thread lol. I wasn't the one who started this
    All I did was critique the problem with this person's VPS.

• @hollowvi1 said:

@LeftR said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Liso said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

wow too much craziness.. well, youstable do have that price we can see on website, yup he did break rule, but still he was offering it for half price of what he have spent. :p

• @MMzF said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@LeftR said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Liso said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@SWS said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@Mumbly said:

No lol?

wow too much craziness.. well, youstable do have that price we can see on website, yup he did break rule, but still he was offering it for half price of what he have spent. :p

ikr lol

• don't be a dick. The tag doesnt mean you are better.

• @ascicode said:
    don't be a dick. The tag doesnt mean you are better.

Never said that one lol. I like other providers
    My top favorites are Ramnode, Contabo, buyVM, Hetzner.

Thanked by 1nessa
  • @hollowvi1 Are you replying customer ticket with some lol too??

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @add_iT said:
    @hollowvi1 Are you replying customer ticket with some lol too??

i don't deal with customer tickets thanks :)

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2022

Welp guess I know who to put on the "Do Not Buy" list.

JenVM

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    Welp guess I know who to put on the "Do Not Buy" list.

JenVM

lol. We about to have our black friday sale. Thanks half eaten pie.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@hollowvi1 said: i don't deal with customer tickets thanks :)

Sorry for asking but how are you affiliated with JenVM?

If you don't deal with customer tickets, then who does, and what are you responsible for?

• @DP said:

If you don't deal with customer tickets, then who does, and what are you responsible for?

I have a UK Staff team. People rarely see me unless its a time where we have no staff online. and i'm the only one

Thanked by 1DP
  • @DP said:

But I am actually extremely friendly. I know sometimes I seem rude but once people know my personality i'm really not mean and a good person to work with.

• tomasducktomasduck Member
    edited November 2022

Hey folks,

We've corrected the issue with the site - my bad

• Came to see how OP got banned and ended up seeing how fucking cringe jenvm is.

@hollowvi1 welcome to the list.

Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • @dahartigan said:
    Came to see how OP got banned and ended up seeing how fucking cringe jenvm is.

lol i'm not on the list that's what's funny
    And I didn't pick a fight with anyone they just came after me after i critiqued someone's bad VPS offer. And I'm not saying i'm the best provider out there in fact i've never believed it.

• @hollowvi1 said:

@dahartigan said:

And I didn't pick a fight with anyone they just came after me after i critiqued someone's bad VPS offer. And I'm not saying i'm the best provider out there in fact i've never believed it.

As a provider you need to stfu and keep your opinions about other providers to yourself or you will appear extremely unprofessional.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @dahartigan said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@dahartigan said:

As a provider you need to stfu and keep your opinions about other providers to yourself or you will appear extremely unprofessional.

It had nothing to do with another provider, That's the funny part lol.

• @hollowvi1 said:

@dahartigan said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@dahartigan said:

lol ok

• @dahartigan said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@dahartigan said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@dahartigan said:

lol ok

It wasn't a provider i was talking about it was a person who broke the rules of the forum who i was.

This discussion has been closed.