Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode | BF/CM Extended Cloud VPS + OpenVZ Deals - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode | BF/CM Extended Cloud VPS + OpenVZ Deals

2»

Comments

• @Ree said:
    Been running on a 128mb instance since 2014 for $15/yr. Upgrading to 2GB for $3/yr extra is a no brainer! Thanks for the great deals. Also for the great ticket response times.

wait, what? i noticed that i've got a 128mb idle box from the good old days, how could we upgrade to 2gb?

• @noisycode said:

@Ree said:
    Been running on a 128mb instance since 2014 for $15/yr. Upgrading to 2GB for $3/yr extra is a no brainer! Thanks for the great deals. Also for the great ticket response times.

wait, what? i noticed that i've got a 128mb idle box from the good old days, how could we upgrade to 2gb?

Sorry if I got your hopes up, it's a manual process...I now have both an old 128MB instance and a new 2GB instance, and will manually move stuff over, then cancel the 128MB instance.

• @Ree said:

@noisycode said:

@Ree said:

Sorry if I got your hopes up, it's a manual process...I now have both an old 128MB instance and a new 2GB instance, and will manually move stuff over, then cancel the 128MB instance.

thanks man. i'd better leave the legacy vm as it is, and get a new one.

• @nessa said: code: 1LET22
    OpenVZ SVZS - Any region - $12/yr (includes 1 IPv4, /64 IPv6)
    RAM
    1 vCore (fair usage)
    Disk
    BW

got this thanks

• @BigBigWolf said:
    Recurring OVZ offer?
    Emmm....I have purchased one a few months ago.
    It is actually great,but the promotion isn't recurring.I need to migrate my data after 3 years.

I have a vps from them from 2014 black friday.
    yes. from 8 years ago. its 128MB node.
    I am too lazy to migrate that to another vps.
    But I might finally give that one up this year.
    Definitely not gonna buy these 3 years plan.

• Do they provide any Black Friday discount for cPanel Reseller plan?
    https://clientarea.ramnode.com/index.php/store/reseller-hosting-eu

• Probably not, because cPanel doesn’t give them jack deal for per account costs.

• DroidDroid Member
    edited November 2022

-

• @nessa said:
    Docker has limited functionality on OpenVZ. Works fine on KVM (cloud) though.

So are you using OpenVZ 6, any plans for v7 upgrade?

• good offers.

• Can someone let me know which Control Panels run on OpenVZ?

• nessanessa Member, Patron Provider

@Sree said:
    So are you using OpenVZ 6, any plans for v7 upgrade?

We're using OpenVZ 7.

• @haipham22 said:
    Can I run docker on this?

Docker doesn't work out of the box for me, but adding "iptables": false to /etc/docker/daemon.json and restart dockerd then it works. Of course it would be amazing if docker + iptables also works.

Thanked by 1deuts
  • I think you need to ask them to enable netfilter for your container.

Thanked by 1nessa

@jiggawattz said:
    I think you need to ask them to enable netfilter for your container.

that's usually what we do, but honestly I've never tried running docker on OpenVZ, I've only ever seen our customers do it. I'm not 100% sure of the caveats, and what works and what doesn't.

• Where do I enter the promo code? I don't see any field up to the "Complete Order" button, and I don't want to pay $75...

• Didn't find the coupon field either, I just added some credits without discount anyway.

I'm aware of the issue after a recent WHMCS upgrade. DM me your email and I'll apply the coupon code manually to your order.

This issue is resolved but if you already placed an order still DM me and I'll fix.

• Invoice #3425981

@caii said:
    Invoice #3425981

I'll DM you

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2022

Before I open a work orderticket with support - anyone know a way to trigger phone number verifications? I have an account already, but my phone number is not verified and clicking the "NotVerified" red badge in profile does nothing.

I guess I've broke the flow by having account & funds without a single service :D

aka free bump!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

If only it wasn't Open VZ :wink:

I guess I've broke the flow by having account & funds without a single service :D

Probably :) DM me your email address and I'll mark it verified.

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited January 2023

As a happy customer since 2014, I have to say that you could never go wrong with RamNode. Their service is solid, even OpenVZ containers with only 128MB RAM (still keep one).

Just grabbed one :)

• Hello there. The first two offers does not allow pae or tun for vpn?

@lawrence said:
    Hello there. The first two offers does not allow pae or tun for vpn?

Open a ticket to have these enabled on your VPS.

This discussion has been closed.