Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamSwitch.com - [US] Budget OpenVZ VPS- Reliable - Starts from $2.99 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamSwitch.com - [US] Budget OpenVZ VPS- Reliable - Starts from $2.99

2»

Comments

• This is something I really don't like about about this community.People here expect quality stuff at ultra budget prices which would be a loss maker for most of the providers but even then when some new provider comes up with an offer, instead of wecloming & appreciating the effort they try to find lame excuses to ridicule them.And it was just a few days ago that there were threads here moaning about old providers not making LEB offers & new providers not opening their gates for this community.

Regarding the name it just has a 30 % similarilty to ramnode, "switch" is a completely different word, its not a similar case of buyvm & buymyvm at all.

And I do not see it anything fake in his whois except the phone number provider.
    Even when someone is hiding their complete whois information, there could be many sensitive reasons for that, not "scam" only which is one word which so many people here seem to be fond of without any apparent reason.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • If you really want to take shots at a provider, get some cheapest plan from them & complain only if you see something wrong with the quality of the server or their support.Everything else like what people are doing it in this thread is utter nonsense.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • @Sander said:
    Refreshed who.is for you ^^ Check it again. Asked you what you see fake on who.is but you are didn't answered.

I think name , email etc is real in your who.is so you just concentrate on providing good service rather than lending years to people who just hate you for lame reasons.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • From what i see, people here bashing him to make him better though.

• PatsPats Member
    edited December 2013

Sledger said: Regarding the name it just has a 30 % similarilty to ramnode, "switch" is a completely different word, its not a similar case of buyvm & buymyvm at all

Mr @Sledger , so u agree about similarity in buyvm & buymyvm right? with that fresh in mind now this RamSwitch comes... maybe u think its fresh name but i can disagree correct?
    I was voicing my concern if this becomes a trend... And this is community, everyone has right for voicing their concerns...

what @budi1413 said is absolutely correct...

apart from that, good & bad, love & hate will be expected from community who want to put some eggs in that basket..
    all ppl are different... most of them may not try to put even one egg in the basket blindly...

and as i said... if s'one advertises in a community... good/bad/love/hate he has to accept.. its not a newspaper advt. or hoarding or radio jingle..

• Pats good karma :P
    RamHost -> RamNode -> RamSwitch

Next, Rambo

Next, RamButan