Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022] - Page 191
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022]

Comments

• ThanksFAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ThanksFAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks FAT32!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ThanksFAT32

@FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ThanksFAT32
    @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks @FAT32 . for next BF pls do some R&D to stop bots , maybe resolve ip if it match to hosting provider then block access , if it belong to some consumer isp then allow. not sure what the f bots do with that much machines

@Shakib Got a bot user with $3316 orders. 3316 wtf

• @nullnothere said:

@zako12 said: What happens if you over allocate resources, does it automatically charge extra or just not let you do it?

The system/panel shouldn't let you do it. As you allocate resources, the available value will change and so you cannot allocate more that you have for the next VPS.

I haven't clicked create yet so perhaps it gives an error message> @miu said:

@zako12 said:
    is > @FAT32 said:

28/11 21:30

SmartHost: $5.21+/m 5 IPv4 VPS Reseller in US/UK/EU 23 locations+

Specifications

• 5+ VPS
    • 50GB+ NVMe SSD
    • 2GB+ RAM
    • 2TB+ Bandwidth
    • 5+ IPv4
    • Lifetime discount includes future upgrades
    • Quantity: 50
    • Promo code: BF2022-KL4S
    • $5.21+/m or $52.13+/yr

@SmartHost

@SmartHost I understand the SSD/RAM/BW/IPv4 sharing, but what about CPU cores? What happens if you over allocate resources, does it automatically charge extra or just not let you do it? thx

Probably each one VPS come with 1 vcore? I guess...

That's what I would have thought too, but I created a test VM with 10 cores and it didn't stop me. At this price I'd be surprised if it's even 5 shared cores but idk why it doesn't seem to have a limit. Definitely needs details/clarification

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@zcorps said:
    Thanks @FAT32 . for next BF pls do some R&D to stop bots , maybe resolve ip if it match to hosting provider then block access , if it belong to some consumer isp then allow. not sure what the f bots do with that much machines

Not just that. He managed to order 3x Monster plan @ $8 Year.

• Bought 1 big toys .Pebblehost 's DEDI $39.99/M

• Thanks for the thread moderator of @FAT32 .

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks @FAT32 aka 🐼32 and all providers!

Have some good rest and a nice day!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Shakib said:

@zcorps said:
    Thanks @FAT32 . for next BF pls do some R&D to stop bots , maybe resolve ip if it match to hosting provider then block access , if it belong to some consumer isp then allow. not sure what the f bots do with that much machines

Ban him

Thanked by 2zcorps Shakib
  • @Shakib said:

@zcorps said:

wow its interesting we have alien tech around.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2022

There is still new years guys

Don't set bar too low

🙂

Thanked by 3yoursunny Shakib ariq01
  • @FAT32 said:

28/11 22:00

BloomVPS: $12/m 8GB Ryzen KVM VDS in SG

Sample configuration

• 2 x Dedicated Logical Cores (Ryzen 9 5950X)
    • 8GB DDR4 Dedicated RAM
    • 120GB NVMe Storage
    • 4TB @ 1Gbps
    • DDoS Protection Included
    • Promo code: BF-SGP-40
    • $12/m

@BloomVPS

Can I use this code for higher configuration?

• @derekyang said:

@Shakib said:

@zcorps said:

Ban him

hmmmm ya there should be some check incase one person won one BF item from provider should not be allowed to have another one. like greencloud giveaways one giveaway per users , these BF machines are more like giveaways for small price. its like bread shop where poor people gather around and have hope to get one cheap bread and then suddenly one gangster come around and buy all cheap breads . such gangsters should be allowed even to have that single bread lol

• Party is over. Shout out to @FAT32 :*

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @zcorps said:

@derekyang said:

@Shakib said:

@zcorps said:

Ban him

hmmmm ya there should be some check incase one person won one BF item from provider should not be allowed to have another one. like greencloud giveaways one giveaway per users , these BF machines are more like giveaways for small price. its like bread shop where poor people gather around and have hope to get one cheap bread and then suddenly one gangster come around and buy all cheap breads . such gangsters should be allowed even to have that single bread lol

$100/y is not small price :)

• @Shakib said:

@zcorps said:

Thanks for the offer. I closed the page the first second I saw the code invalid and submitted a $100 order. I should have kept trying there cuz I can't reload the page with Monster in stock.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • I am not got lucky this BF / CM

Despite i didn't got anything from flash sale

My phone screen has been cracked because i accidentaly drop it

I think it would make my wallet empty to replace it

Thanked by 1qinmm
  • @derekyang said:

@zcorps said:

@derekyang said:

@Shakib said:

@zcorps said:

Ban him

$100/y is not small price :)

hostcram have BF deals for 8/year and less like 6 year too , 100$ is normal non BF

• @add_iT said:
    I am not got lucky this BF / CM

hug

Thanked by 1add_iT
  • @add_iT said:
    I am not got lucky this BF / CM

hmmm be careful with phone , noywdays phones are like wives they hold a lot of our info , hard to replace unless you have new phone. and ya same here got nothing this year on BF and CM

Thanked by 1add_iT
  • I WON NOTHING THIS YEAR - EVERYTHING SUCKS. c :'(

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

The user who successfully ordered must comment on this thread

Thanked by 1qinmm
  • u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited November 2022

Thanks @FAT32 @Shakib @NDTN @virtono @aqua . :D
    I got a great deal.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • fanfan Veteran

No deals for me this year, but thanks FAT32!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ThanksFAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thanks to LET members and providers for joining this event, especially the mods and admins for helping it! I hope you got the deals that you wish for or at least close to what you want. I will write down quick thoughts first but maybe will add more once I am free.

It is definitely a fun event to organize and I cannot express my gratitude to the providers enough, you guys are what made this event successful. Thanks again for trusting me that I will do what I promised properly.

Sorry if I didn't reply promptly or made mistakes throughout the process, I wish I have more time to actively engage in the event but unfortunately I have been trying to prioritize my family and work more.

While there are some people who expressed their dissatisfaction with the event, I am really happy to see people who appreciate it, this is what motivates us.

For ApisCP winner selection, I will do it some times later today (Tuesday EST).

If any providers still want to post some nice deals, feel free to do so. This thread will open for another few more days :)

• @Shakib said:
    The user who successfully ordered must comment on this thread

What information do I need to leave?

Thanked by 1Shakib