Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022] - Page 118
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022]

Comments

• TanXSTanXS Member
    edited November 2022

@miniopt said:
    Sorry I’m late to the party, but has there been any cloud storage deals? 1TB should be plenty.

I think @PulsedMedia got some. if 1TB, I'm not sure, didn't see one with 1T storage

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @PUSHR_Victor is it 0.004/gb before or after 50% off?

• @PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:
    @PUSHR_Victor - I see an option to get $10 credit on new signup. So, after that I need to add $25 more in credits?

Once you deposit $25 to get this pre-order, the $10 provided by us will be added to it. So you have a total of $35 to spend towards services ;)

Thanks for clarifying. Just curious, how much would 1TB of data storage will cost per month (for just storage)?

Thanked by 1PUSHR_Victor
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@ask_seek_knock said:

@Abd said:

@plumberg said:
    @abd can you add AlmaLinux 9/ RockyLinux 9 template? Thnx

Yes, I just need to test the templates are ready. Will be by Monday

Is it possible for you to add a template of Arch Linux for NAT? Arch is a rolling update distribution, which many providers don't like, but Arch has bleeding-edge softwares.

Thank you.

If it is possible with OVZ7 I can add it.

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

@matheny said:
    @PUSHR_Victor is it 0.004/gb before or after 50% off?

This is after 50% off. Regular pricing will be tiered, start from $0.008 for the first 50TB, then $0.005 for each next GB.

Thanked by 2matheny plumberg

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:
    @PUSHR_Victor - I see an option to get $10 credit on new signup. So, after that I need to add $25 more in credits?

Once you deposit $25 to get this pre-order, the $10 provided by us will be added to it. So you have a total of $35 to spend towards services ;)

Thanks for clarifying. Just curious, how much would 1TB of data storage will cost per month (for just storage)?

$4 excl.VAT if VAT applies to you.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

If I just grab this offer and "idle", not utilize any storage, what is going to happen to the credits?

• Oh so do you charge for ingress traffic?

• Reseller Hosting DirectAdmin
    20 GB SSD space PM me invoice number will do extra 10 GB storage free for 12 Users only so hurry up
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    2TB Bandwidth
    Location: Available in USA, and SG (Singapore, Asia) UK 7-8 days delivery
    Offer Price: $64/Lifetime
    Stock: 15
    Order Now

Added new stocks

• r6gearr6gear Member
    edited November 2022

Hi guys! I'am still waiting the After-BF top one....10 $ dedicated :dizzy: or max 10$/y KVM at least 2 Gb ...

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
    edited November 2022

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

If I just grab this offer and "idle", not utilize any storage, what is going to happen to the credits?

No monthly minimums apply to this offer. Your credit remains there waiting for you for whenever you need it. It does not expire.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

No monthly minimums apply to this offer. It remains there waiting for you for whenever you need it. It does not expire.

Thanks so much to patiently answer the queries!

Any info on how the data is stored / replicated?

• @plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

No monthly minimums apply to this offer. It remains there waiting for you for whenever you need it. It does not expire.

And the 10$ credit will expire in 30 days, correct? Not the $25 we add?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@TanXS said:

@miniopt said:
    Sorry I’m late to the party, but has there been any cloud storage deals? 1TB should be plenty.

I think @PulsedMedia got some. if 1TB, I'm not sure, didn't see one with 1T storage

We have the 0.5TB Raffle for -80% first 2 moths in offer: https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

You are welcome:)
    Hot data is replicated 2x. Warm/Cold is erasure coded RS(10,2). More info is available here (not final product page, to be edited): https://www.pushrcdn.com/sonic-object-storage-service

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Abd said:

@bac said:
    What is the difference between webhorizon.in and webhorizon.net? @Abd

webhorizon.net is our new site and we will continue using this one in future.

I am in the process of migrating all Standard support services to clients.webhorizon.net

Limited support services stay at my.webhorizon.in

you still not sleeping? so can we see asia :wink: ?

Two more deals to come, for now. One is Asia

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Abd said: Two more deals to come, for now. One is Asia

waiting

• @Abd said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Abd said:

@bac said:

I am in the process of migrating all Standard support services to clients.webhorizon.net

wow!

• Flash Deal Lifetime plan Directadmin Reseller Hosting DirectAdmin

50GB SSD space ( pm me after invoice paid and Avail extra bonus 10GB storage SSD )
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited directadmin account
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    2TB Bandwidth
    Available in USA, and SG (Singapore, Asia),ukb preorder
    Offer price :$89 / Lifetime
    Order now: https://billing.visualwebtechnologies.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=867

Thanked by 2FAT32 lovelyserver
  • @Abd said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Abd said:

@bac said:

i hope i can afford...

• @Abd said: Two more deals to come, for now. One is Asia

>
    Will there be more NL deals? If yes, when to expect?

• @PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

@plumberg said:

You are welcome:)
    Hot data is replicated 2x. Warm/Cold is erasure coded RS(10,2). More info is available here (not final product page, to be edited): https://www.pushrcdn.com/sonic-object-storage-service

And the 10$ credit will expire in 30 days? or it will be persistent along with the $25

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2022

@PUSHR_Victor said:

What I like about your CDN is Singapore is counted as Standard Network Tier :smiley:

Hope more Asia region can count as Standard Network Tier as well

• @JabJab said:

:disappointed:

Messi effect

50% Off VPS-NAT256 (Japan) - $3.4 / YEAR

4GB SSD Disk
    256 MB RAM
    1 CPU Core(s) (fair share)
    /80 IPv6 + NAT IPv4 with 20 usable ports + SSH
    500GB transfer @1Gbps
    Link - https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/nat/?group_id=28
    Coupon - X6lD1Q8b

==================

TURN OFF VPN / PROXY WHILE ORDER

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2022

@Murv quick quick quick quick quick ^
    BE FAST

Thanked by 1Abd

@FAT32 said:

@PUSHR_Victor said:

What I like about your CDN is Singapore is counted as Standard Network Tier :smiley:

Hope more Asia region can count as Standard Network Tier as well

Thank you:) It is also very well peered (Leaseweb). I also hope that we will be able to include more of these in the low cost tier in the near future.

PS. Do you ever sleep? :D

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Abd said:

50% Off VPS-NAT256 (Japan) - $3.4 / YEAR

4GB SSD Disk
    256 MB RAM
    1 CPU Core(s) (fair share)
    /80 IPv6 + NAT IPv4 with 20 usable ports + SSH
    500GB transfer @1Gbps
    Link - https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/nat/?group_id=28
    Coupon - X6lD1Q8b

==================

TURN OFF VPN / PROXY WHILE ORDER

will pass :/ need full ip :/

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@PUSHR_Victor said: PS. Do you ever sleep?

@FAT32 is a mystery all by himself. I think he has super powers and doesn't need sleep :blush: