Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 811
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• @MooCowGalaxy Congratulations

btw how do you upload screenshots so fast? is there a trick?

• @dustinc said:
    Great work @MooCowGalaxy! Impressive speed :)

You were the first to answer correctly and you're the winner of the dedicated server! A DM will be sent within the next 48 hrs.

Thank you :) First dedicated server I've won!!! Let's go!!!!!!

• TooncesToonces Member
    edited November 2022

I do Sodoku by visualization. Writing down temporary numbers just confuses me. This was rather easy.

• Congrats @MooCowGalaxy

• @Toonces said:
    I do Sodoku by visualization. Writing down temporary numbers just confuses me.

is this a mini sudoku?

• @shajeeafzal said:
    @MooCowGalaxy Congratulations

btw how do you upload screenshots so fast? is there a trick?

I use my own service, https://uploader.tech - I have an iOS shortcut that allows me to share the photo and get a link to the image, then I can just paste that link here :)
    The iOS shortcut isn't on my website but I can add it if you would like!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I'd like a dedicated server but after 6 months the $49 would equal about $160 in Canadian dollars. I can't afford that. :)

• @xpress7 said:
    I hate sudoku.

5doku

• @dustinc said:

To celebrate surpassing ONE MILLION VIEWS -- we're giving away a dedicated server, completely FREE for 6 months, to the first person who answers this math question correctly! Your comment cannot be edited.

Intel Xeon E3-1240 Dedicated Server

Intel Xeon E3-1240 - 4x 3.30 GHz (8 Threads, 3.70 GHz Turbo)
    16 GB DDR3 RAM
    512 GB SSD
    20 TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    /29 IPv4 Allocation - 5 Usable IPs
    IPMI Access
    Los Angeles DC-02 - West Coast Datacenter
    Renew's @ $49/Month (No obligation to renew, no gimmicks, no catch. Simply FREE)

Please fill out the grid and post a picture with your answer. It can either be filled out electronically and screenshot'd, or by doing it on a piece of paper and uploading a picture. As long as it is filled out correctly, that is all that matters! Whoever fills it out correctly first, shall win the dedicated server and will be DM'd within 48 hours.

I didn't win it, but it is very fun. I like this kind of problem!

• @jmaxwell said:
    Congrats @MooCowGalaxy

Thanks!

Thanked by 2Void dustinc
  • @DrLowEndTalk said:

@dustinc said:

To celebrate surpassing ONE MILLION VIEWS -- we're giving away a dedicated server, completely FREE for 6 months, to the first person who answers this math question correctly! Your comment cannot be edited.

Intel Xeon E3-1240 Dedicated Server

Intel Xeon E3-1240 - 4x 3.30 GHz (8 Threads, 3.70 GHz Turbo)
    16 GB DDR3 RAM
    512 GB SSD
    20 TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    /29 IPv4 Allocation - 5 Usable IPs
    IPMI Access
    Los Angeles DC-02 - West Coast Datacenter
    Renew's @ $49/Month (No obligation to renew, no gimmicks, no catch. Simply FREE)

Please fill out the grid and post a picture with your answer. It can either be filled out electronically and screenshot'd, or by doing it on a piece of paper and uploading a picture. As long as it is filled out correctly, that is all that matters! Whoever fills it out correctly first, shall win the dedicated server and will be DM'd within 48 hours.

I didn't win it, but it is very fun. I like this kind of problem!

it was indeed fun!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @stephanuk said:
    @MooCowGalaxy congrats haha

Thank you :grin:

• @jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:

is this a mini sudoku?

I guess it's a form of.

I'm moving to a new phone so my sodoku records will be lost. Usually "hard" in under 4 minutes

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

The Chef is curious if there's demand for flash deals tonight. Post the following:

#YES, WE WANT FLASH SALES! BRING THEM OUT CHEF!

• YES, WE WANT FLASH SALES! BRING THEM OUT CHEF!

• @Toonces said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:

is this a mini sudoku?

I guess it's a form of.

I'm moving to a new phone so my sodoku records will be lost. Usually "hard" in under 4 minutes

nice!

• TooncesToonces Member
    edited November 2022

Is a flash deal for my resources an option? Say, an additional 20GB of disk for cheap cheap cheap?

Although, I'm mostly content with what I got last night.

• alright, next item on the menu
    Flash Sales!!! lets go!

• Cant stop wont stop yo ho

• Flash Sales!!! lets go!

• @Toonces said:
    Is a flash deal for my resources an option? Say, an additional 20GB of disk for cheap cheap cheap?

hey that's my dream !!

This discussion has been closed.