Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 803
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• Wow, it got quiet really fast :no_mouth:

• CHEF, MORE GIVEAWAYS + FLASH SALES PLZ!

• @MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:
    Offhand, does anyone know how to change the account owner? At least, the email address?

Open a support ticket and it will be done like in 10 minutes, email id change I mean

Their support is extremely fast, other providers can take a few hours up to over a day!

I have personally experienced that. Last time it was 3 minutes response time and then another few to get it done and whole thing was over in less than 10 min. Other providers are like ‘no support for special deals bla bla’, and might take days to even acknowledge the ticket

• Hello,I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 9117747312
    Invoice ID: 4873512
    Thanks!

• @jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:
    Offhand, does anyone know how to change the account owner? At least, the email address?

Open a support ticket and it will be done like in 10 minutes, email id change I mean

Their support is extremely fast, other providers can take a few hours up to over a day!

I have personally experienced that. Last time it was 3 minutes response time and then another few to get it done and whole thing was over in less than 10 min. Other providers are like ‘no support for special deals bla bla’, and might take days to even acknowledge the ticket

I needed to change a reverse DNS record, opened a ticket and support replied in less than 15 minutes!! They're so fast to reply and very quick to get things done :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Jaxx said:

1024 just because.

Accurately

• @MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:

I needed to change a reverse DNS record, opened a ticket and support replied in less than 15 minutes!! They're so fast to reply and very quick to get things done :)

Not a lot of lowend providers have such a quick and friendly support. Racknerd shines there

• My request isn't urgent. I just want to make all my technical stuff is under one email address, non-technical under another and so on.

• @jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:

Not a lot of lowend providers have such a quick and friendly support. Racknerd shines there

Yeah, I still don't know how they sustain such great deals :lol:

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Here's another idea:

#WHOS SLEEPING? NOT ME, ONE MILLION PARTY BABY!

• WHOS SLEEPING? NOT ME, ONE MILLION PARTY BABY!

• @Toonces said:
    My request isn't urgent. I just want to make all my technical stuff is under one email address, non-technical under another and so on.

Should be fine

@xiaobai2 said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice ID: #4637624
    Thanks!

Hi @xiaobai2 -- Please share a more recent order number, and we'll be happy to take another look :)

@cork said:
    Please double my bandwidth. Order number 7613916616. Thanks!

Hi @cork -- Thank You for the order 👊 We sincerely value your business.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

• @MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:

Volume probably

@zots0127 said:
    Please double bandwidth!

Invoice #4641362

Invoice #4661207

Hi @zots0127 -- While these two orders appear to pertain to ineligible services, if you share a more recent order number, we'll be happy to take another look and re-evaluate. Thank You for your business.

@heroixinu said:
    Order Number: #6380326747
    Invoice #4857892
    Thanks!

Hi @heroixinu -- Awesome! Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider 👊

• I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 6902789606
    Thanks!

@Mindcraft said:
    Looking forward for the giveaway and double bandwidth on my order #4383184099!

Hi @Mindcraft -- Happy to see that you were able to grab one of these deals!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation 👌 Stick around tonight, there is a possibility the Chef will be making an appearance tonight @ one million views :)

• @Toonces said:
    My request isn't urgent. I just want to make all my technical stuff is under one email address, non-technical under another and so on.

They're still very fast, even for non-urgent requests!

@cheng666 said:
    Order Number: 8943311235
    Invoice #4783490
    Thanks!

Hi @cheng666 -- good stuff! B)

• @jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MooCowGalaxy said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Toonces said:

Volume probably

Yeah, makes sense. They sold a few hundred VPSes last night during the flash sale alone!

@heisecpu said:
    Invoice ID: #4850804
    Thanks!

Hi @heisecpu -- we've successfully doubled your bandwidth allocation 👊

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd.

@luoyeeth said:
    Order Number: #4835783503
    Invoice #4866209
    Thanks!

Hi @luoyeeth -- We've doubled your bandwidth :) Thank You for working with us.

@xudong said:
    Order: 3379276056
    Thanks!

Hi @xudong -- We sincerely appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

• 995K VIEWS!!
    5,000 views to go, then we might get to see the chef's delicious meals again!

This discussion has been closed.