Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 263
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• RACKNERD MEGA FLASH SALES!!

• R6+R3+R1+30-R3 = 63

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

@merlinvn said:

Hi @merlinvn -- WOW, that's incredible! You answered that in just under 8 minutes. Great win! I'll send you a DM.

Thanks Chief. Still don't know what should I do with this one :'(.

• HYPE263

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@merlinvn said:
    R8 = R7 + R5 = R6 + R4 + R5 = R6 + R1 +R3 +R5 = R6 + R1 + R6 = 30 + 3 + 30 = 63

The solution you provided is definitely correct :) for those that are looking for a detailed solution on how we arrived to that answer, see below:

Thanked by 2merlinvn tuc
  • I'm too late again :D

• Welp… my motivation has been slightly decreased but I must push forward, hopefully there’s going to be another chance for a dedi - really need one for my upcoming project

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

@merlinvn said:
    R8 = R7 + R5 = R6 + R4 + R5 = R6 + R1 +R3 +R5 = R6 + R1 + R6 = 30 + 3 + 30 = 63

The solution you provided is definitely correct :) for those that are looking for a detailed solution on how we arrived to that answer, see below:

I got to the second last step… rip

• IdlingIdling Member
    edited November 2022

@phucvandinh said:

F5 keyboard on fire.

We should get a keyboard with only one big F5 buttom in it :)

@MooCowGalaxy said:
    Welp… my motivation has been slightly decreased but I must push forward, hopefully there’s going to be another chance for a dedi - really need one for my upcoming project

@MooCowGalaxy -- There absolutely will be. We understand that this one was difficult, and we're going to continue the giveaways, and tone it down as well in terms of complexity. It is our goal for our giveaways to be diverse, unique and fun :)

Thanked by 1Grufunkel
  • @dustinc said:

@gabydup said:

RACKNERD MEGA FLASH SALES!!

Whoa! For this, we'll have to upgrade some resources to help support the surge (we always do) :p

Wow! You were right, the dedicated server was indeed a MEGA FLASH GIVEAWAY!! B)

• @dustinc said:

@merlinvn said:

Hi @merlinvn -- WOW, that's incredible! You answered that in just under 8 minutes. Great win! I'll send you a DM.

@merlinvn right now. You know, I'm something of a mathematician myself! - in William Dafoe's voice

Thanked by 1dustinc

@gabydup said:

@dustinc said:

@gabydup said:

Whoa! For this, we'll have to upgrade some resources to help support the surge (we always do) :p

Really glad you liked the giveaway :) Our giveaway efforts are only going to continue, and we appreciate everyone being so receptive to our giveaways. We appreciate the support.

Thanked by 1gabydup
  • @gabydup said:

@dustinc said:

@gabydup said:

We were all flashed for sure. I only saw the post after the answer had been given.

Thanked by 2gabydup dustinc
  • @merlinvn said: R8 = R7 + R5 = R6 + R4 + R5 = R6 + R1 +R3 +R5 = R6 + R1 + R6 = 30 + 3 + 30 = 63

Congrats you were the fastest of all

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Congratulations on the win, @merlinvn! Enjoy your new dedicated server :)

Thanked by 2merlinvn dustinc
  • We loveeeeeeeee #RACKNERD GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Welp, time to brush up those arithmetic/algebra skills, Bois. Dustin not only giving us freebies, but also encouraging us towards education!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • We loveeeeeeeee #RACKNERD GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Grufunkel said:
    Welp, time to brush up those arithmetic/algebra skills, Bois. Dustin not only giving us freebies, but also encouraging us towards education!

Gonna have to make my brain become functional again :weary:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Look man, I just went to look up my maths notes and opened up the wrong ones. Also known as I don’t think I’m bad at maths but this isn’t a great look for me

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • We want #RESOURCE FREEBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Live from @merlinvn's house:

Well done, enjoy it!

Thanked by 1dustinc

Who's interested in another giveaway? Show some hype!

#MORE GIVEAWAYS !! RACKNERDGANG.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness JasonM
  • MORE GIVEAWAYS !! RACKNERDGANG.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Keep the hype up, let’s get to page 300 in the next 12 hours!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • “How can you love another if you don’t love yourself?”

Thanked by 1dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
This discussion has been closed.