Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cramer advises investors to cash out on crypto while they can
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cramer advises investors to cash out on crypto while they can

Cramer explained why investors should consider exiting crypto sooner rather than later.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/11/cramer-advises-investors-to-cash-out-on-crypto-while-they-can.html

#CryptoScam #Bitcoin #CryptoCrash

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I was thinking this was probably a good time to sit on the sidelines for crypto for a bit, but if he agrees then I must be wrong. Buy immediately!

Thanked by 3neverain Pwner Halo11
  • Tony40Tony40 Member
    edited November 2022

Cramer: " I am just urging you right now, sell the joke coins!"

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I've never been a big fan of boardwalk or park place in monopoly.

That said, I see Cramer's latest warning as a solid bottom call on mainline crypto rather than a get out while you still can dash for the exit.

I sort of like Cramer but he's been absolutely thr worst at market timing. CNBC should consider not allowing him to make recommendations on air.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jbiloh said:

That said, I see Cramer's latest warning as a solid bottom call on mainline crypto rather than a get out while you still can dash for the exit.

I sort of like Cramer but he's been absolutely thr worst at market timing. CNBC should consider not allowing him to make recommendations on air.

Have you read up on the Inverse Cramer Index?

Francisco

• Jim Cramer is nothing but a shill for his other hedge-fund homies, there's a reason that people have an "inverse-Cramer ETF" and historical analytics have shown that doing the opposite of what Cramer says nets you in the positive:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4548867-the-inverse-jim-cramer-strategy-q3-2022-update

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited November 2022

@Francisco said:

@jbiloh said:

Have you read up on the Inverse Cramer Index?

Francisco

Yeah I got a pretty good laugh when the SHORT CRAMER ETF was released.

I can tell it bugs him because he was going pretty nuts on Twitter a few weeks ago about it.