Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuroit 11/11 deal - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kuroit 11/11 deal

2»

Comments

• kuroit > kubur ? capitulate ?

• i think he is away spending the money from this sale he made, cuz he is not answering the tickets... and normally he had pretty good customer service...

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@Mumbly said:

@kuroit said:

@cold said:
    IPV6 INCLUDED ?

US, yes, possible. UK, umm Path Network is bit strange when it comes to IPv6, so not anytime soon.

Do you operate at two different locations in the UK? Just curious, because the one I have and like very much from your first LET offer is IPv6 capable.

Yes, we have two locations in UK and US too.

UK1 (HydraCom) - Supports IPv6
    UK2 (Path Network) - No support for IPv6, still waiting on ETA too.

LA, US - They're doing some hardware upgrade then onto support IPv6
    Phoenix, US - Just got informed IPv6 /40 is ready! Just need to set it up on VirtFusion now and test.

@cold said:

@Mumbly said:

@kuroit said:

@cold said:
    IPV6 INCLUDED ?

US, yes, possible. UK, umm Path Network is bit strange when it comes to IPv6, so not anytime soon.

Do you operate at two different locations in the UK? Just curious, because the one I have and like very much from your first LET offer is IPv6 capable.

good question, because the .US doesn't have ipv6, at list this offer not... or my box NOT

Phoenix, US now supports IPv6! :)

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@Ght said:
    kuroit > kubur ? capitulate ?

Shhhhh! We plan to offer 10G unmetered in UK on BF if hardware is ready & tested on time! :D

Thanked by 1ralf

@cold said:
    i think he is away spending the money from this sale he made, cuz he is not answering the tickets... and normally he had pretty good customer service...

Haha I so wish!! Sadly invested it back on IPs, just ordered IPv4 /22s

Sorry all of us been super busy with 11.11 sales, ddos attacks and setting/testing new hardware, some still pending, just want to be prepared for BF and some other stuff too ;)