Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmach hosting charged twice, how to make it right - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach hosting charged twice, how to make it right

2»

Comments

• @cnzhangquan said:

the 1st pic is the ticket page, 'Cancel/Refund' is what i need
    i will click on it

here is it's the prompt
    OK, i will go to the service list
    and after i clicked the double charged vps/service

here is only cancel, no refund
    should i have try?

here, it is coming

bugs? maybe

I would advise you not to go this route. What you are doing is canceling your VPS. If it is a special then no refund button will appear and it surely will not give you back the double payment. Once again, I would advise against what you are attempting, as it is not going to work out as you expect.

• cnzhangquancnzhangquan Member
    edited November 2022

@FrankZ said:

I would advise you not to go this route. What you are doing is canceling your VPS. If it is a special then no refund button will appear and it surely will not give you back the double payment. Once again, I would advise against what you are attempting, as it is not going to work out as you expect.

yes, it is a special, black friday of 2021.

• Buying from the yellow cow and scolding virmach is shameful and hurts the feelings of a billion people.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2022

@cnzhangquan said:

@FrankZ said:

yes, it is a special, black friday of 2021.

I don't think you want, and you will not get, a refund for a Black Friday Special. What I expect you want is to keep the VPS and have the extra (second) payment reflected in your account credit. If this is correct do the following...

After clicking "Open new ticket" navigate to near the bottom of that page where it says "Other Inquiries" click "Show custom departments", after clicking you will see a button for "Billing Support", click that and a popup will come up, just click "Continue", now you should see a normal ticket. Put subject as "Double payment of Invoice 1501639 Please refund second payment to account credit". Select the VPS service this is regarding from "Related Service" pull down box.

In the body put

Hello,

When I paid the Invoice number 1501639 I was charged twice to my PayPal account. The two PayPal transaction numbers are 507210197B065940R and 25470139BC5904711
    If you could please refund the second payment of $(amount you paid) to account credit I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
    [your name]

I have attached screenshots of the two PayPal charges showing the same invoice number 1501639 I .

Then add the screenshots of the PayPal invoices in attachments section.
    Then submit the ticket and wait. Do not bump the ticket or it will put it back at the bottom of the queue.

• i will try, update later

• emgemg Veteran

@cnzhangquan said:

i was tried, but
    it looks the next tried will be hours later

i may reply later

Were you trying a brute force attack on your own account? You have more persistence than me. I would have given up after 39 attempts.

• @FrankZ said:

following your suggestion, i got the support ticket form.
    that is what i need.

thank you

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @cnzhangquan said:
    when i was pay the Invoice from virmach, i got charged twice

the Invoice ID:

Paypal Transaction ID:

507210197B065940R and #25470139BC5904711

here is the screenshot

you can see there are two payment which same Invoice

when i try to send email for support, but i can only got a bot reply
    when i try to open a ticket, it can just ask for cancel/refund to stop a service

is there any way to contact the virmach admin

thank you

Why is virmach even still around. They literally don't even sell new products lol. All their stuff out of stock for years I swear.

• @hollowvi1 said:
    Why is virmach even still around. They literally don't even sell new products lol. All their stuff out of stock for years I swear.

LowEndTalk asks an awesome fee of $200/year for the magnificent provider tag which grants the right of posting offers. Virmach however is extremely low-end, which is why their Black Friday offers have extremely limited support; so they simply left LET, for LES board, because there are no taxes there. Everybody has choices on how to do business nowadays.

• that is swindler!

• @default said:

@hollowvi1 said:

LowEndTalk asks an awesome fee of $200/year for the magnificent provider tag which grants the right of posting offers. Virmach however is extremely low-end, which is why their Black Friday offers have extremely limited support; so they simply left LET, for LES board, because there are no taxes there. Everybody has choices on how to do business nowadays.

Well their not comparable as one maintains a forum the other one maintains a host that hasn't been updated their site sense 2010

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2022

@hollowvi1 said:

@default said:

@hollowvi1 said:

Well their not comparable as one maintains a forum the other one maintains a host that hasn't been updated their site sense 2010

True. I am not comparing. Everybody has the right to choose how to do business. People can accept, or refuse; after all everybody has the right to choose what to do with their money.

• @default said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@default said:

@hollowvi1 said:

True. I am not comparing. Everybody has the right to choose how to do business. People can accept, or refuse; after all everybody has the right to choose what to do with their money.

I agree with you. I'm not super against virmach I use to use them for minecraft server long time ago. But their quality of service is very low so I just can't see how their still around.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2022

@hollowvi1 said:
    I agree with you. I'm not super against virmach I use to use them for minecraft server long time ago. But their quality of service is very low so I just can't see how their still around.

Providers try to survive. Electricity is getting more expensive due to governments and their politics. Bankers announce a worldwide recession. Some say the end is nigh. others still have hopes in their leaders to actually care about working families (instead of their own wealth).

In all this mess, I would hate to see Virmach fall, simply because that is an old provider with experience in low-end market.

• @default said:

@hollowvi1 said:

Providers try to survive. Electricity is getting more expensive due to governments and their politics. Bankers announce a worldwide recession. Some say the end is nigh. others still have hopes in their leaders to actually care about working families (instead of their own wealth).

In all this mess, I would hate to see Virmach fall, simply because that is an old provider with experience in low-end market.

Well Virmach isn't barely surviving lol. They been this bad for a long time before all this recession issues.

• UPTATE:
    i got the refund.
    and, paypal takes trading fee.

• @cnzhangquan said:
    UPTATE:
    i got the refund.
    and, paypal takes trading fee.

ridiculous! should have chargeback