Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


GreenCloudVPS 9999 VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

GreenCloudVPS 9999 VPS

I am looking for the 9999 GreenCloudVPS... if you have snagged an extra B)

This is for my clients project and will fit perfectly fine.

Preference: US location and Epyc 5c

Please post your offer directly in the comments.

Payment via PayPal (I will cover fees - Goods and Services)/ Venmo/ Amazon Gift Card

Thanks for visiting.

Thanked by 1Astro

Comments

  • There's one on sale for 9999 pushups if im not mistaken.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • mrs92mrs92 Member

    You missed @yoursunny 's push-up contest. :)

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @drizbo said:
    There's one on sale for 9999 pushups if im not mistaken.

    @mrs92 said:
    You missed @yoursunny 's push-up contest. :)

    It's over. I was last in queue... but someone else got lucky!!

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @drizbo said:
    There's one on sale for 9999 pushups if im not mistaken.

    It's sold three hours ago.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3508795/#Comment_3508795

    I still have 9999 IL and 9999 RO.
    Both are E5, not EPYC.
    If OP completes 9999 push-ups, I can give up one of them.

    @mrs92 said:
    You missed @yoursunny 's push-up contest. :)

    @plumberg did express interest in my service transfer.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3507427/#Comment_3507427

    They were the fourth in line as chosen by randomness beacon, but the third person claimed the transfer.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3508496/#Comment_3508496

    I believe my selection method is better than "first reply" or "first message" because it does not favor people in the same timezone as me.
    Everyone has a fair chance of receiving my service transfer, since you have two days to post the required phrase.

    Priority is determined by a randomness beacon pulse in the future, which is unpredictable.
    Compared to RANDOM.ORG, I cannot re-roll the list to give someone a favor.
    Hence, this is better fairness.

    Thanked by 3plumberg ralf mrs92
  • @yoursunny said:

    I believe my selection method is better than "first reply" or "first message" because it does not favor people in the same timezone as me.
    Everyone has a fair chance of receiving my service transfer, since you have two days to post the required phrase.

    Priority is determined by a randomness beacon pulse in the future, which is unpredictable.
    Compared to RANDOM.ORG, I cannot re-roll the list to give someone a favor.
    Hence, this is better fairness.

    <3
    I feel this is fair. Guess I need more luck B)

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @plumberg said:

    @drizbo said:
    There's one on sale for 9999 pushups if im not mistaken.

    @mrs92 said:
    You missed @yoursunny 's push-up contest. :)

    It's over. I was last in queue... but someone else got lucky!!

    Had you picked paying with push-ups, you would have higher priority than everyone else.
    However, your muscles will be very very sore.
    Ask @Andrey11.

    Do you want my IL or RO for 9999 push-ups?
    They are currently in use, but I can give to you if desired.
    Terms: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3497621/#Comment_3497621

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • ralfralf Member

    One problem with this method is that you should maybe have restarted at the top of the list as the people who previously said they didn't want to do push ups might have wanted to pay.

    Somebody could arbitrarily slow down the push-up queue until they have the chance to pay instead.

    But it's all random anyway, so meh.

  • @yoursunny said: Had you picked paying with push-ups, you would have higher priority than everyone else.

    However, your muscles will be very very sore.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @ralf said:
    Somebody could arbitrarily slow down the push-up queue until they have the chance to pay instead.

    I stated that by Nov 06, whoever wants to do the push-ups should have started their stream and completed at least 800 push-ups.
    This shows some commitment and prevents someone from doing one push-up to delay the queue for 9 days.

    I consider push-ups as valid payment.
    I have sold several domains and service transfers in exchange for push-ups.

    people who previously said they didn't want to do push ups might have wanted to pay.

    Due to the way I do pattern matching, the comment "I don't want to do 9999 push-ups" is considered an entry because it contains "9999pushups" after stripping non-alphanumeric symbols.

  • bdlbdl Member
    edited November 8
  • I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Thanked by 2TanXS plumberg
  • mrs92mrs92 Member

    @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Open a competition of "who can do 9999 push-ups in 9 days", send the performance of winners to @yoursunny and you will get $111 for each. Fast buck ;)

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Sent PM for yabs

  • @plumberg said:

    @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Sent PM for yabs

    I have transfered the 9999IL service to @plumberg , thanks LET~

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @mrs92 said:

    @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Open a competition of "who can do 9999 push-ups in 9 days", send the performance of winners to @yoursunny and you will get $111 for each. Fast buck ;)

    Kill me, time is much more valuable.

  • mrs92mrs92 Member

    @qdevsom said:

    @mrs92 said:

    @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Open a competition of "who can do 9999 push-ups in 9 days", send the performance of winners to @yoursunny and you will get $111 for each. Fast buck ;)

    Kill me, time is much more valuable.

    Eh. I don't think so. Good health is invaluable. You can't have a healthy body without doing push-ups everyday. Ask @yoursunny @Andrey11 @FlorinMarian or @GetParanoid for some pics of their muscles if you don't believe it.

  • @mrs92 said:

    @qdevsom said:

    @mrs92 said:

    @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Open a competition of "who can do 9999 push-ups in 9 days", send the performance of winners to @yoursunny and you will get $111 for each. Fast buck ;)

    Kill me, time is much more valuable.

    Eh. I don't think so. Good health is invaluable. You can't have a healthy body without doing push-ups everyday. Ask @yoursunny @Andrey11 @FlorinMarian or @GetParanoid for some pics of their muscles if you don't believe it.

    :D , haha, you're right, I can't agree more.

    Thanked by 1mrs92
  • @qdevsom said:

    @mrs92 said:

    @qdevsom said:
    I have one 9999 IL to transfer for $99 + paypal fee (due date 2025/10/10), send me a message if you are interested.

    Open a competition of "who can do 9999 push-ups in 9 days", send the performance of winners to @yoursunny and you will get $111 for each. Fast buck ;)

    Kill me, time is much more valuable.

    I think a "hit" costs more than a VPS.

    Thanked by 1qdevsom
Sign In or Register to comment.