Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incognet coupons not working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incognet coupons not working

junojuno Member
edited November 2022 in Providers

VPS hosting coupons as advertised in @MannDude signature not working. Coupon links are present in signature comments as of Nov 5, 2022.

https://incognet.io/web-hosting-coupons

The "New Coupons and Deal" option should be removed from the signature if the coupons have expired.

Comments

• Maybe this would have been better as a DM?

• @ralf said:
    Maybe this would have been better as a DM?

I had DM'd previously about another query but never received a reply. Some consider DM to be intrusive.

• MikeDVBMikeDVB Member, Host Rep

@juno said:

@ralf said:
    Maybe this would have been better as a DM?

I had DM'd previously about another query but never received a reply. Some consider DM to be intrusive.

I can't speak for MannDude but if I was advertising a discount that didn't work I would not be unhappy if you brought it to my attention. Honestly I would probably prefer you did so privately than publicly in that nobody can help with it but me.

To make my point about private vs public - nobody in this thread is going to be able to help you with this or solve it for you. The only one that can do so is MannDude.

That said - do they not have any support? [ https://portal.incognet.io/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 ]

• @MikeDVB said:

@juno said:

That said - do they not have any support?

The link the OP clicked on was from Friday and then presumably sent him a message over the weekend. It's entirely possible he's enjoying his weekend and it's not like it's an urgent matter.

@ralf said:

@MikeDVB said:

@juno said:

That said - do they not have any support?

The link the OP clicked on was from Friday and then presumably sent him a message over the weekend. It's entirely possible he's enjoying his weekend and it's not like it's an urgent matter.

Personally I try not to make assumptions - so I ask. I do understand this wouldn't be something urgent although if the OP said they sent a DM/reached out - I missed that [sorry].

• ZyraZyra Member
    edited November 2022

edit: nvm

• Incognet is a sham

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I'll update them, they're old / expired. We don't do promotions often and I sort of forgot about them. May be tomorrow before they get updated.

Submit a ticket and I'll get you sorted out.

@MannDude said:
    I'll update them, they're old / expired. We don't do promotions often and I sort of forgot about them. May be tomorrow before they get updated.

Submit a ticket and I'll get you sorted out.

Imagine that - MannDude told the OP to submit a ticket. Never saw this coming ;). ::cough cough::

@MikeDVB said:
    That said - do they not have any support? [ https://portal.incognet.io/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 ]

• @henix said:
    Incognet is a sham

Have you used Incognet? We've been using them for a few months now and they're a provider we'll continue to do business with.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • Plot twist: OP is a shill and just drummed up some business drawing attention to the coupons.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2022

@TimboJones said:
    Plot twist: OP is a shill and just drummed up some business drawing attention to the coupons.

Plot twist: We don't need LowEndTalk, this isn't our target demographic. Coupon link removed anyway sooo.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We do fine at our regular pricing and occasionally run a promo a few times a year.