Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


need a dedicated server budget is $50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

need a dedicated server budget is $50

i need dedicated server of minimum below mentioned specs

Dual L5640 (total 12 core 24 threads)OR better
96 gb + Ram or more (ddr 3 will be ok )
1 TB SSD + 2 TB HDD
10 TB OR More monthly bandwidth

if any one can do msg me

thanks

Comments

  • LisoLiso Member

    Ye what location?

  • any location

  • @Liso said:
    Ye what location?

    any location

  • LisoLiso Member

    1TB SSD plus 2 TB HDD, is that the requirement ? Budget too small i think

  • henixhenix Member

    wait for bf, you might just be able to get something similar

  • socialzzzsocialzzz Member
    edited November 7

    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

  • mrs92mrs92 Member
    edited November 7

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    Where is your non-aff link? :/

    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @mrs92 said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    Where is your non-aff link? :/

    it would seem it was removed oh well

  • @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

  • @diwakerd said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

    Go to Dacentec and ask then.

  • mrs92mrs92 Member

    @diwakerd said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

    When was the last time you went to a market? :|

    Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • @diwakerd said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

    What's the problem with the Ks box?

  • markandersonmarkanderson Member
    edited November 8

    Looking for a dedicated server at a decent price? You can do your own search REMOVED. They are highly professional & good providers of excess new, used, and refurbished Servers,

  • @plumberg said:

    @diwakerd said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

    What's the problem with the Ks box?

    no problem with ks box its going good but i need one more for another project

  • Maybe @BrianHarrison could help, i dont know about the storage you require though..

  • @diwakerd said:

    @plumberg said:

    @diwakerd said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

    What's the problem with the Ks box?

    no problem with ks box its going good but i need one more for another project

    Hmm. For all practical purposes having a slow outdated power hungry processor will not serve any real purpose... plus it's not realistic to get an offer like this only for thr provider to eventually dead pool.

    With such a storage what are your plans for data backups? That's gonna cost big bucks... else you will come loosing millions....

    Good luck. If you do find something like this please do share with us.

  • @plumberg said:

    @diwakerd said:

    @plumberg said:

    @diwakerd said:

    @socialzzz said:
    way too small for a realistic budget see shock hosting here

    yes i know i have low budget but i am asking for outdated hardware L5640 with ddr3 and some time we get deals currently i am using kimsufi server for $23 which have E5-1650 v2 with 32gb ram and 4tb x 2 harddisk.

    What's the problem with the Ks box?

    no problem with ks box its going good but i need one more for another project

    Hmm. For all practical purposes having a slow outdated power hungry processor will not serve any real purpose... plus it's not realistic to get an offer like this only for thr provider to eventually dead pool.

    With such a storage what are your plans for data backups? That's gonna cost big bucks... else you will come loosing millions....

    Good luck. If you do find something like this please do share with us.

    i have a wordpress blog with over 1 tb data and for incremental backup we use wordpress jetpack subscription which offer up to 2tb and we do also take monthly backup manually to interserver storage service.

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • deinserverhost
    ht-hosting.de
    highend-services

Sign In or Register to comment.