Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated servers with GPU.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated servers with GPU.

infplusinfplus Member
edited November 2022 in Reviews

I'm looking for some dedicated servers with GPUs to run my business.
CPU:9900K or better
Memory: 128G
Hard disk: 2*1TB NVME
Graphics Card: RTX3070 or better.
Traffic : 50TB @ 1Gbps Network Port
Purpose: Emulator
Budget: €400/month

Comments

• kuroneko23kuroneko23 Member
    edited November 2022

tensordock @lentro
    Although I don't see any servers available that fits your requirement. Maybe he can customized something for you.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We can probably make this happen in Sofia. For how long would you need this machine or would it be a single-month-project only?

• @AlexBarakov said: We can probably make this happen in Sofia. For how long would you need this machine or would it be a single-month-project only?

This is an experimental project and it will stop at any time.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Do not really know if they have the CPU you need, but you can check https://www.cherryservers.com/

They have dedicated servers with GPU.

• @bacloud said: Do not really know if they have the CPU you need, but you can check https://www.cherryservers.com/

They have dedicated servers with GPU.

I checked it and it doesn't have the GPU I want.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention @kuroneko23!

@infplus

Would virtual machines be fine from our marketplace?
    https://marketplace.tensordock.com/order_list

3070 at $0.10/hr each: ~$0.10/hr
    128 GB RAM at $0.002/GB/hr: ~$0.256/hr
    2 TB storage at $0.00005/GB/hr: $0.1/hr
    CPU at $0.003/vCPU/hr: ~$0.048/hr

Total cost: $367.92/mo

Billing is all component based, so if you realize you only need 64 GB of RAM, you get billed a lot less.

^ that's kinda the pricing we're at. We don't need long term contracts either :)

We have hundreds of GPUs rented concurrently and have the stock to spin up custom servers quickly (<1 week) if you so require. We can do dedicated servers instead of virtual machines too with similar pricing but on a monthly basis without the flexibility of virtualization + GPU passthrough. Shoot me a message if you're interested!

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@infplus said:
    I'm looking for some dedicated servers with GPUs to run my business.
    CPU:9900K or better
    Memory: 128G
    Hard disk: 2*1TB NVME
    Graphics Card: RTX3070 or better.
    Traffic : 50TB @ 1Gbps Network Port
    Purpose: Emulator
    Budget: €400/month

@infplus

Hello there!

We can make such an assembly for you with GeForce RTX 3080 Ti within your budget.

We are actually preparing discounts for Black Friday right now, so we can provide you with any assembly at a pleasant price, including what you described.

Please write us and specify that you are from LET to receive the friendly discount.

• infplusinfplus Member
    edited November 2022

@lentro said: Thanks for the mention @kuroneko23!

@infplus

Billing is all component based, so if you realize you only need 64 GB of RAM, you get billed a lot less.

^ that's kinda the pricing we're at. We don't need long term contracts either

We have hundreds of GPUs rented concurrently and have the stock to spin up custom servers quickly (<1 week) if you so require. We can do dedicated servers instead of virtual machines too with similar pricing but on a monthly basis without the flexibility of virtualization + GPU passthrough. Shoot me a message if you're interested!

I checked your website, can I install Windows?

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@infplus said:

@lentro said: Thanks for the mention @kuroneko23!

@infplus

^ that's kinda the pricing we're at. We don't need long term contracts either

I checked your website, can I install Windows?

Not automatically at the moment, but it’s something we can set up, yes :)