Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Maounique Interview!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Maounique Interview!

Comments

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited November 2022

This is going to be good. Next interview suggestion: his old buddy @Aldryic directly from Sing Sing.

• So, neo communist :) freedom to the people! As expected from mao. From one end of extreme right rolling to the left as far as possible.

As for interview, it is rare as not ridden with self-promo/ads.

• This was a really good interview.

Now, if we can only get some interesting technical articles that’d make me visit LEB more often. (I do have suggestions on who to hire from within this community although it would be okay to have fresh blood, and the compensation would need to be raised too.)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@stevewatson301 said: This was a really good interview.

I agree, tons of detail :) The comments about the RO hosting market is also super interesting, and sorta explains some of the stories I've heard about actual datacenters, not just the LET shops.

Francisco

• Good interview! Thanks for writing it and to @Maounique for answering the questions.

• rchurchrchurch Member
    edited November 2022

What's this juicy story about @Francisco threatening @UncleSalvatore over @Maounique?

It is tea time, tea with popcorn :) :)

Thanked by 2hyperblast neverain
  • Salvatore Ganacci?

• prometeus.net Salvatore, but please don't encourage him. We went through this so many times. Mao is just the other side of the coin.

Thanked by 1Levi
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@Mumbly said:
    This is going to be good. Next interview suggestion: his old buddy @Aldryic directly from Sing Sing.

Unless he's snuck a phone in the old rear wallet I think that might be difficult

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • It's good interview.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Nice one!

I gout a doubt about Francisco and that hack. Is that @Francisco from BuyVM?

• Good interview!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2022

It came as a surprise to me, I always thought raindog is a personal adversary of mine given his past, at times really virulent, attacks. Even if he were, I would like more such adversaries, they are better than "friends".

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    I really enjoyed reading this and learned a lot. Thanks @Maounique !

https://lowendbox.com/blog/ten-years-in-the-making-the-maounique-interview/

Interesting indeed.

Maounique - a LowEnd Legend!

• @jackb said:

@Mumbly said:

Unless he's snuck a phone in the old rear wallet I think that might be difficult

Lol, never heard that one before.

• jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited November 2022

@Maounique said:
    It came as a surprise to me, I always thought raindog is a personal adversary of mine given his past, at times really virulent, attacks.

Nope, we’re all friends on here. LET is just a barf bag for everybody’s IT ops job. Think of @raindog308 as the guy who hands you another hard drink.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Maounique said: It came as a surprise to me, I always thought raindog is a personal adversary of mine given his past, at times really virulent, attacks. Even if he were, I would like more such adversaries, they are better than "friends".

Huh...I'm not disputing but I don't recall virulence. But I've mellowed so maybe.

You are a rather intense personality to onboard into one's online life :D

I think I would enjoy a hike in the Carpathians with you.

@Mumbly said: This is going to be good. Next interview suggestion: his old buddy @Aldryic directly from Sing Sing.

I don't recall Mao & Aldryic being friends. Nor were @Aldryic and I, though we had a friendly bantering relationship. That was before we learned he is a monster.

I'm not sure why I tagged @Aldryic. Pretty sure he'll never see the notification.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited November 2022

@raindog308 said: I don't recall Mao & Aldryic being friends.

Nah, they hated each other :)
    @Aldryic was a dick, as always and Mao always ready for epic internet battles uncapable to let it go with a memory of an elephant :)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@TimboJones said:

Lol, never heard that one before.

I thought prison wallet might be a bit direct so thought I'd mix it up a bit

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2022

@raindog308 said: I don't recall Mao & Aldryic being friends. Nor were @Aldryic and I, though we had a friendly bantering relationship. That was before we learned he is a monster.

Aldryic called ME a pedophile because I was an advocate for Tor when BuyVM was banning Tor blaming CP when in reality was all about oversold BW. He was the one always righteously preaching about the evils of CP and how that is being helped by being anonymous online. he had tons of "metoos". https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/2045/openvpn-speeds-from-eastern-europe-from-various-providers/p1
    Also Jarland banned me for supposedly supporting pedophiles and pedophilia. I guess it is the old trope used when you would like to silence someone as well as the good ole projection.