Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I purchase Virmach STORAGE-2T $96 on March, Now still pending. what can I do?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I purchase Virmach STORAGE-2T $96 on March, Now still pending. what can I do?

Hi:

I purchase Virmach STORAGE-2T $96 on 03/26/2022.

Now the VPS still pending,

Invoice #1407588.
https://billing.virmach.com/viewinvoice.php?id=1407588

I submit a ticket for refund but no response.
https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=747994&c=8oTF2DBZ

(Virmach merged the refund ticket with another ticket which answered another issue. In order to misleading me that they pretend to reply the ticket. )

What can I do?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jinwyp said: What can I do?

You’ve done it.

Create a discussion on a forum asking what to do.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Wait until next March.

• Chargeback for services not received.

• Thanks for purchasing virmache. Your aches have been doubled.

• @jinwyp said: What can I do?

They are too busy planning BF sales. Ask @FrankZ if you don't believe me.
    Open case with paypal / chargeback with your CC company.

• Try to open a new ticket directly with the affected service ID, and/or try to ask them on LES forum. If I'm not wrong, they are not active here anymore.

• @titus said:
    Try to open a new ticket directly with the affected service ID, and/or try to ask them on LES forum. If I'm not wrong, they are not active here anymore.

This is the actual answer. The ticket merging crap sure seems like it caused a lot of problems, you really could only deal with one issue at a time or things got merged and ignored. AFAIK tickets aren't being auto-merged anymore, but I'd make sure you don't have any other open tickets and then go make a new ticket requesting the refund. These were sold as preorders with the option of a refund at any point before it was delivered, I know he's refunded others who were sick of waiting.

Thanked by 2skorous titus
  • also make sure the title of that ticket is something descriptive, not just "HELP" or "question" or "when". "Refund for 2TB Storage pre-order from March, can't wait longer" seems like a good title.

check with him on LES.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Pay for a premium support to get a reply and pay again to cancel their service or better purchase their 2022 BF or CM new pre-order deal and wait when it will be delivered, you will idle the VPS anyway so what the point to have service?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@ehhthing said:
    Chargeback for services not received.

The OP 100% received the service - email notification about the order so the rest is not necessary 😂😂😂👍🫶

• What did it take so long? I requested a refund on 04/22 and they refunded me on 04/24
    note: my vps storage has not been received at that time

• @JabJab has made a note for VirMach on the OGF so I expect you will see a resolution to your issue soon ™

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

VirmAche storage is a preorder product.
    You need to wait indefinite time before activation.

You can buy 2TB storage VPS from another provider.
    This is immediately available.

LevelOneServers STKVM-2TB 👈
    1v Core CPU
    1GB RAM
    2TB HDD
    2TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
    1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
    $8.50/month

Notice: paid link, non aff

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2022

You are really have guts to buy storage to save your important file into virmach business (and watch out for their fans if the service is not as you expected later, just in case)

I love & respect your bravery

Hope you win the gambling

• Purchase one more.

• @403_Forbidden said:
    Purchase one more.

I mean all jokes aside, if jinwyp made a ticket to ask for it activated in LA I'd buy it off him, or if VirMach would transfer a pending service. I'm sure he'd rather just get a refund and not hassle with it though. At $4/mo it's a pretty good deal and unlike a lot of LET I'm not unhappy with VirMach.

Thanked by 2FrankZ DanSummer
  • preorder services from a lowend host, and it's virmach to boot, my sides!

• You're way past a charge back period so maybe screenshot the pending order and put it on your fridge?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Tagging @VirMach for resolution or refute

• Say 'good bye' to your money and relax :D

• @jinwyp said: I purchase Virmach STORAGE-2T $96 on 03/26/2022.

Now the VPS still pending,

You are very patient, really.

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

my condolences!

• You trust a fraudulent company, and this is what you get.And he's busy feeling good about himself with his ass-kisser in another forum

• Listen all I'm saying is Virmach stopped caring when Elon Musk purchased Twitter. Therefore Virmach must be Elon and the funds used from black friday sales funded the purchase of twitter which makes us shareholders in spirit.

Thanked by 2bakageta cold
  • sue him!

• renew it.

• @titus said:
    Try to open a new ticket directly with the affected service ID, and/or try to ask them on LES forum. If I'm not wrong, they are not active here anymore.

open a new ticket, and after a few minutes close it, because @VirMach don't answer it anywas so it will be closed anyway.

Write off the money as a bad investment.

Make sure that your payment method isn't set to auto-repeat.

• @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Write off the money as a bad investment.

Make sure that your payment method isn't set to auto-repeat.

Preciously what I have done on my case where a Dedicated server that was abruptly shut down due to VirMach/ CC fiasco on Aug. 3rd of this year that was paid for till Dec. 10th. Was never provided replacement though VirMach had repeatedly suggested on OGF (LES) that he would look into but never followed through. So I gave up due misleading. I have been a customer of VirMach since 2018. Most of my services under VirMach has been cancelled except 1 that is idle but had some previous credits that was applied towards renewal of service.