Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nginx / Network administrator / Network Infrastructure Expert wanted - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nginx / Network administrator / Network Infrastructure Expert wanted

2»

Comments

• if you are still searching for someone please let me know @DEvOps17

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

@Saahib said:
    Although @PieHasBeenEaten mentioned i, still you can go very cheap with quality service, try RediDedis Management Plan which will cover lot more than you need. We have lots of experienced techs (with decades of experience), you will not need to look elsewhere.

+1

• Someone named "DevOps17" Wanting basic shit done and I guess prefers no automation and a long-term relationship.....

• DEvOps17DEvOps17 Member
    edited November 2022

@amarc said:
    Asked for details in PM, got 'request' to add him to Telegram (nonsense but OK) went 24h+ without sending details. I call it bullshit

I am really busy these days and i am not in the office over the weekend.

@MikePT said:

@sandoz said:
    Why you didn't go with @MikePT they can do it. I told you many times. I can't believe they can't.

Something is wrong, perhaps is your budget that doesn't match?
    Do you want something more cheap? This can cost more for you in terms of quality.

Anyway, if you want "other cheap prices" you should make a research (and well researched) that is all I can say. I would prefer to pay +15€ +20€ more to @MikePT which have registered company and business running, than going with some "strange" people.

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=nginx&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f85862898c4a0d5681e1905dadaaaf00&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=nginx

Here you have many cheap budgets.

We didn't talk yet! All good so far. It was planned for today but I couldn't get time to :)

Added you :) Was waiting last week for you haha

@typicalGtaTG said:

@Saahib said:
    Although @PieHasBeenEaten mentioned i, still you can go very cheap with quality service, try RediDedis Management Plan which will cover lot more than you need. We have lots of experienced techs (with decades of experience), you will not need to look elsewhere.

+1

I dont want to get anything cheap, so dont worry. The right guy will get the right payment.

@lanefu said:
    Someone named "DevOps17" Wanting basic shit done and I guess prefers no automation and a long-term relationship.....

what do you want to say?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lanefulanefu Member
    edited November 2022

@lanefu said:
    Someone named "DevOps17" Wanting basic shit done and I guess prefers no automation and a long-term relationship.....

what do you want to say?

Fair call-out. Why do you call yourself DEvOps17? Do you focus on pipelines and not infrastructure automation?

• @lanefu said:

@lanefu said:

what do you want to say?

Fair call-out. Why do you call yourself DEvOps17? Do you focus on pipelines and not infrastructure automation?

Since I only give the orders myself and someone else then implements them, I have called myself DevOps17.

I think the name doesn't matter, the main thing is that we find someone good here :)

Thanked by 1lanefu
  • @DEvOps17 said:

@lanefu said:

@lanefu said:

what do you want to say?

Since I only give the orders myself and someone else then implements them, I have called myself DevOps17.

I think the name doesn't matter, the main thing is that we find someone good here :)

dang!

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
    edited November 2022

Still searching :) So if anyone feels good for this job, PM me :smile:

Its not about the money, i would pay like 50-100USD per Hour or more, we just need an experienced guy :)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Hello please let us know if you are still looking

edited August 2023

Already found someone, thanks. The fag that wanted to ripp me off last time on fiverr lost his account & money btw. Thats how you should treat those scammers.

• You sound like a blast to work for. Do you need an administrative assistant?