Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to pay for Gcore(Edgecenter)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any way to pay for Gcore(Edgecenter)

artmsartms Member
edited October 2022 in Requests

Dear all,
I have 2 vps in Gcore (Current Edgecenter)
But it seems there is no way to pay for them via foreign cards (Visa Master Unionpay all tried)
Is there any way or method to charge (Add funds) into that vps provider at this moment??

Thank you~

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2022

Get a https://yoomoney.ru/ wallet, then you could sell some crypto-currency on Binance P2P, to someone in Russia who can pay you to Yoomoney.

Yoomoney provides a virtual debit card which works in Russia (only), and also some services support paying from wallet directly, which Edgecenter does too.

Make sure you get the "identified" wallet (may require some documents), IIRC anonymous ones cannot receive transfers within Yoomoney. Or if you got the debit card from them, receiving money as C2C instead may be an option.

Thanked by 1OrangeJohnny
  • Also looking for the same thing. If anyone finds a solution / someone willing to help please DM me.

• Looking for the same but to pay selectel

• I've solved with local market.. someone whos in russia has done this for me...
    Yoomoney seems not able to male identification for foreigners at this moment.