Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

HostSlim offers you very affordable PURE SSD Webhosting without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each Server is connected to at least a 1 Gbps uplink!

The PureSSD Webhosting plans are very fast and reliable, and are 100% SSD!

THE OFFER:

Web Hosting Starter- €10.20 € 6.70 per year

- 3x XEON E-series CPU core

- 3072 MB RAM assigned

- 5 GB SSD

- Unmetered FTP/Email/Databases

- Unmetered traffic p/m (FUP: 50TB)

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 Shared IPv4 address

- IPv6

- DirectAdmin control panel

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers possible

- Statistics

- 250+ scripts

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally YEARLY: €12.10 NOW € 6.70 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Own Datacenter in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • Coinpayments / Crypto
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL) Lelystad
LG: lg.hostslim.nl

Comments

• Didn't mention how many domain can be host?

• fuqetfuqet Member
    edited October 2022

If I choose annually payment price becomes € 12.24 EU not € 6.70 as it is mentioned in the post.

• Are these prices recurring?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@fuqet said:
    If I choose annually payment price becomes € 12.24 EU not € 6.70 as it is mentioned in the post.

Go to checkout, then the price will change.

@Cyberdigital said:
    Are these prices recurring?

Yes

@bdspice said:
    Didn't mention how many domain can be host?

25 domains

• indiankeshindiankesh Member
    edited October 2022

Hi @VPSSLIM ! I have won a giveaway in January this year but did not get the credits yet. Can you check ?

@indiankesh said:
    Hi @VPSSLIM ! I have won a giveaway in January this year but did not get the credits yet. Can you check ?

Hi, can you send me a PM for this?

• @VPSSLIM Already sent a couple of them earlier in Jan, i will send one again today. Thanks

• @VPSSLIM ,I bought this VPS and need to install memcached service and php memcache extension. I also applied for help with the work order, but it has been a day and I haven't received a reply.

• wuckwuck Member
    edited November 2022

@VPSSLIM I bought the starter offer to try it out, I paid and service is online/working but I'm not getting any email, I didn't received any email when I bought the service, I can't confirm the account.

Even when I used "resend confirmation mail" button. I'm using a gmail and nothing in spam.

Could you check this out? Thanks

@wuck said:
    @VPSSLIM I bought the starter offer to try it out, I paid and service is online/working but I'm not getting any email, I didn't received any email when I bought the service, I can't confirm the account.

Even when I used "resend confirmation mail" button. I'm using a gmail and nothing in spam.

Hi Wuck! Can you PM me your email address?

• @VPSSLIM said:

@wuck said:

Done, do I have to contact you for additional IP since I don't see any addons for the starter ?

@wuck said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@wuck said:

Done, do I have to contact you for additional IP since I don't see any addons for the starter ?

Yes, you can open a ticket for that.

• Hi @VPSSLIM ! I have won a giveaway in January this year but did not get the credits yet. Can you check ?

Hi, can you send me a PM for this?

I did sent a PM but no response yet, it's been close to a year.