Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Wordpress devs (freelance)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Wordpress devs (freelance)

afnafn Member
edited October 2022 in General

Hi there

We may have (in the next weeks) few small Wordpress customizations to do for clients we dealt with before.

I know I ca go to fiverr, etc but I thought I would ask our LET community first if anyone is interested and have experience with Wordpress themes development.

The tasks may include:

• fix responsive design layout
  • Fixes to adapt code to php8
  • Improve load time
  • Improve/modernize some menus, etc (example like what Youtube did few days ago to their player menus, few fancy CSS)
  • Possibly logos re-designs if you have ideas, they are welcome!
  • other misc. fixes, notably some themes are RTL so this has to be maintained...

we are talking about a couple of mods that can be done during a weekend, not really major theme designs from scratch.

Please let me know! If you are interested drop me a PM with a link to any WordPress theme you may have developed, a GitHub page, etc. Old (legit) accounts only please... No PMs from account registered today with 1 discussion, etc, sorry...

Since this is LET, we are surely looking for people with reasonable/cheap rates, (7$ :joy: ) and of course with excellent quality and 25 years of experience in WP design :joy:

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@afn said: Since this is LET, we are surely looking for people with reasonable/cheap rates, (7$ ) and of course with excellent quality and 25 years of experience in WP design

Good luck, I hope in 30 years you will find someone who be able to do under $7 :smiley: :smiley:

• afnafn Member

@WebProject said: Good luck, I hope in 30 years you will find someone who be able to do under $7

It's LET, it has to be 7$!

(p.s: if it is not already obvious for any new LET readers, 7$ is a meme here. Of course we are ready to pay more than that. But not 700$ neither!)

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@afn said:

@WebProject said: Good luck, I hope in 30 years you will find someone who be able to do under $7

It's LET, it has to be 7$!

(p.s: if it is not already obvious for any new LET readers, 7$ is a meme here. Of course we are ready to pay more than that. But not 700$ neither!)

699$?

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@afn said: "Of course we are ready to pay more than that."

Would it save time and trouble on both sides of the negotiation if you post how much you want to pay? People still could ask for more, or even ask for less.

Best wishes! 🙂

Thanked by 1jwg29859
  • 7$ per minute or?

• @afn said:

Why LET and not upwork or fiverr?

@Not_Oles said:
    Would it save time and trouble on both sides of the negotiation if you post how much you want to pay? People still could ask for more, or even ask for less.

Quite agree with you. It should be described as clearly as possible.

• And the sad part is that you probably can find WP developers in the world that earn even less than 7$ a day with 25 years of programming experience.

• WordPress itself born 19 years ago, and you are looking for 25 years experience :|