Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuickPacket? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuickPacket?

2»

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@Andy they alerted customers here and on Twitter. They did better than a lot of other providers...

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We initially thought that we had a failed power supply in one of our switches, but it turned out not to be. We will release a RFO once we have a chance to discuss everything with the switch manufacturer and get a full run down of the issue from them.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Anybody else's server down again? I had some memory issues a few days ago so not sure if it's just me.

IPMI also unreachable so I guess it's everyone with L5520.

perennate said: Anybody else's server down again? I had some memory issues a few days ago so not sure if it's just me.

Please open a ticket.

perennate said: IPMI also unreachable so I guess it's everyone with L5520.

No, it is not everyone with a L5520. LET is not our support forum - please open a ticket.

edited January 2014

I did open ticket, just wondering if anyone else affected on LET...

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@perennate said:
    I did open ticket, just wondering if anyone else affected on LET...

My L5520 has been up all day.

edited January 2014

It is back online, they said it was just one cabinet. Hopefully no more downtime this month! I think my other server has been up more.