Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any cheap storage providers at the data centres where php-friends and netcup operate?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are there any cheap storage providers at the data centres where php-friends and netcup operate?

Ditto netcup!!

Their storage offerings are not exactly LET, but I needed a place where I can download large sets of data work on them and store them when I'm done, and uploading and download must be quick.

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited October 2022

Hey @PHP_Friends do any of your brands have a storage VPS?

@rchurch I guess you should specify how much space and what type of disk you need.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@JabJab said:
    Hey @PHP_Friends do any of your brands have a storage VPS?

@rchurch I guess you should specify how much space and what type of disk you need.

We have cheap storage boxes, is this is interesting?

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • @rchurch said:
    Ditto netcup!!

Their storage offerings are not exactly LET, but I needed a place where I can download large sets of data work on them and store them when I'm done, and uploading and download must be quick.

So you can "analyse" Bhakdi this dumbf***?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@PHP_Friends said: We have cheap storage boxes, is this is interesting?

Storage KVMs would be interesting :smiley:

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@DP said:

@PHP_Friends said: We have cheap storage boxes, is this is interesting?

Storage KVMs would be interesting :smiley:

We have some HDD-Servers left, can you contact our support, so we can have a look what you need exactly? :)

Thanked by 2DP rchurch
  • What is your budget? How do you define quick? How big are the sets?

I personally use several netcup servers for my data etl.

The majority of my data is now stored in Hetzner storage boxes. The Netcup servers download the data locally, process it and delete it afterwards.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We should have storage KVMs in Nuremberg within the next 14 days, if your requirements are not super time-sensitive. Machines are doing initial burn in tests in Sofia, we pack, ship, rack, badblocks again, and we'll be finally up and running in DE.

Thanked by 1rchurch