Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostforce
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostforce

Looks like HostForce is shutting down. got this email today.

Dear Hostforce customer,

On November 4th, 2022 our Solus VPS servers will be shutdown and all data deleted. Billing for this product has been suspended and we request that you pull your data down before November 4th, 2022. After this date there will be no option for recovery. If you pay with Paypal, please verify you disable autopayment through Paypal before your next due date. Please open a support ticket if you have any questions.

Thank you

Hostforce Support

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Summer is over....

Thanked by 1BingoBongo
  • Maybe it's only the Solus VPS services? I see that you can order dedicated servers & colocation.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    Summer is over....

I have been using one of their vps many years :(. It was rock solid.

• I love how there is no blabermouthening about "crysis", "war", "covid", "electricity price" etc. Just plain and simple "we are shuting this shity operation down". That's how you handle clean exit. Respect.

• They don't understand this deadpooling thing, the service is supposed to just randomly disappear

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @erempala said:
    Looks like HostForce is shutting down. got this email today.

Dear Hostforce customer,

On November 4th, 2022 our Solus VPS servers will be shutdown and all data deleted. Billing for this product has been suspended and we request that you pull your data down before November 4th, 2022. After this date there will be no option for recovery. If you pay with Paypal, please verify you disable autopayment through Paypal before your next due date. Please open a support ticket if you have any questions.

Thank you

Hostforce Support

HostForceStop

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

What plans did they offered? Anyone need to help to migrate data, we will be able to help with migration