Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can a GRE endpoint serve multiple IP addresses?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can a GRE endpoint serve multiple IP addresses?

Is it possible to have a GRE endpoint that server multiple IP addresses?

If so do the ports serviced have to be unique or can the endpoint handle the same port for the different IPs?

Comments

• emghemgh Member
    edited October 2022

your signature is shit

By the way, yes, I think it is possible.

Same port, i don't know.

• By the way, if you took the vaccine, please note before coming to this guy's rescue that he basically wishes for you to suffer from long-term vaccine side-effects like depression and chronic pain.

"I just can't wait for these trials to be over. Us Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers will have the last laugh. We get our Covid treatment and get high as well.

Those of you suffering from long-term vaccine side-effects like depression and chronic pain also get a lift.

Happy days ahead for all."

• @emgh said:
    your signature is shit

Same port, i don't know.

Have you read any of the articles linked to?

• @rchurch said:

@emgh said:
    your signature is shit

Same port, i don't know.

Have you read any of the articles linked to?

Nope.

I didn't say it's shit based on it's content, I said it because your sig is hella spammy with a bunch of weird covid anti-vaccine links that no one gives a fuck about in a server forum.

It's not the information, it's just spammy and stupid - therefore, shit.

• That thanks from me is a mistake. I wish I could undo it.

• @rchurch said:
    That thanks from me is a mistake. I wish I could undo it.

If only the the Thank link turned into a Unthank link when you clicked on it... ;)

Thanked by 2rchurch rcy026
  • @ralf said:

@rchurch said:

If only the the Thank link turned into a Unthank link when you clicked on it... ;)

done!!

@emgh should see me into enter the Russia vs Ukraine and China vs Taiwan threads. It will be EPIC.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2022

@emgh said: no one gives a fuck about in a server forum

Though, that the beginning of the first reply, and the whole of the second, to this thread was completely unrelated to the topic and focused on @rchurch's feelings on an entirely different subject does admittedly make the statement I just quoted there a bit difficult to drive home.

Easiest way to display that you don't give a fuck about someone's opinion on a vaccine is to not bring it up in unrelated threads. You can hide signatures with settings here: https://lowendtalk.com/profile/signature

Thanked by 2rchurch ralf
  • @jar said:

@emgh said: no one gives a fuck about in a server forum

Though, that the beginning of the first reply, and the whole of the second, to this thread was completely unrelated to the topic and focused on @rchurch's feelings on an entirely different subject does admittedly make the statement I just quoted there a bit difficult to drive home.

Easiest way to display that you don't give a fuck about someone's opinion on a vaccine is to not bring it up in unrelated threads. You can hide signatures with settings here: https://lowendtalk.com/profile/signature

In terms of pixels taken the anti-vaxxxing sig was like 30 % of the main thread content. But sure, it wasn't actually in the thread. You're right about that.

I would still imagine a lot of vaccinated people not wanting to help someone wishing for their long-term suffering, chronic pain and depression.

• @rchurch said: @emgh should see me into enter the Russia vs Ukraine and China vs Taiwan threads

I'd rather not.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @ralf said:

@rchurch said:

You have to refresh the page for that to happen, at least on mobile. It's not intuitive if you don't know it's possible.