Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free host Halex Nodes commits brand suicide?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free host Halex Nodes commits brand suicide?

snavwardsnavward Member
edited October 2022 in Providers

Really really worrying because it doesn't seem the owners account is compromised nor are they explaining it as a "joke"

What are everyone's thoughts on it?

https://imgur.com/a/XXDSfrH (screenshot as it doesn't seem the other two i sent in the post are embedding)

Comments

• VoidVoid Member
    edited October 2022

@snavward said:

Really really worrying because it doesn't seem the owners account is compromised nor are they explaining it as a "joke"

What are everyone's thoughts on it?

https://imgur.com/a/XXDSfrH (screenshot as it doesn't seem the other two i sent in the image are embedding)

I don’t get it. That single screenshot in the link you posted shows nothing that justifies the post title. Or are there more screenshots?

• @jmaxwell said:
    I don’t get it. That single screenshot in the link you posted shows nothing that justifies the post title. Or are there more screenshots?

Would you not consider saying you'll ban all Muslims based on the fact they're Muslim brand suicide? It's Islamophobic and looks INCREDIBLY bad on the brand especially considering it's the CEO himself saying such things.

• @snavward said:

@jmaxwell said:

Would you not consider saying you'll ban all Muslims based on the fact they're Muslim brand suicide? It's Islamophobic and looks INCREDIBLY bad on the brand especially considering it's the CEO himself saying such things.

"CEO" of a small company doesn't really say much if it's just them.

Regardless, they're just assholes and probably someone to avoid. Also, never heard of them (until now) and will probably forget them name after this thread. So...

Really shows how much of an impact it really makes.

• In reality, OP's post will end up increasing interest and sales.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2022

@TimboJones said: In reality, OP's post will end up increasing interest and sales.

This.

I am sure there are more white supremacists and religious nutcases on the alt-right crackfields interested now than there were Muslims interested before.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Well listen, he's known as bad/badsk.
    A fucking a kid who opens up a company, abuses hetzner sepa(or free trials), closes the company and opens another one.

search more about him on drama.gg

• zedzed Member

close post ban op

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@zed said: close post ban op

Leave it up, let the people who would cheer for such an attitude pay up for it.

• @TimboJones said:
    In reality, OP's post will end up increasing interest and sales.

Agree. This looks like a clickbait

• LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2022

Intentional advertising via negativity. OP should be banned immediately without option to resurrect, because biloh fee was avoided.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2022

nvm

• Shitty thread

• Ban ban ban

Btw cryptocuks use the same technique. “Omg, unbelievable, this shitcoin glows in the dark”

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@zed said:
    close post ban op

@LTniger said:
    OP should be banned immediately without option to resurrect, because biloh fee was avoided.

Or force him to wear Balenciaga clothes in public for whole mont!

Thanked by 1Levi
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

"CEO" of a small company doesn't really say much if it's just them.

Regardless, they're just assholes and probably someone to avoid. Also, never heard of them (until now) and will probably forget them name after this thread. So...

Really shows how much of an impact it really makes.

I've heard of them a handful of times however not a massive amount, I just thought it'd be interesting to post here for people to see but I guess not? It's my first time actually posting on LET so that went well...

• @TimboJones said:
    In reality, OP's post will end up increasing interest and sales.

At the time of posting I solely thought they offered free services however upon further review they offer VERY (possibly a scam?) cheap dedi's/VPS's
    https://imgur.com/a/S5uEtWv
    I inquired about how they were getting them so cheap and he said "don't worry about it" in a now deleted message (included in imgur link)

Now, you guys can call me a shill again or whatever but I'm not really bothered, my own advice is to avoid these offers as they seem quite sketchy to me due to the fact they're with established hosts (Hetzner, Contabo) he has no relationships with so no chance he's managing to get super cheap colo or something similar and the fact that he is known by some to have a very poor reputation. Others have previously said Badsk is known to abuse hosts to get stuff for free and such so it could be something like that.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited October 2022

You're doing more advertising for them here than they've done before (as far as I can tell).

If noone has heard of them then just leave it be. Let it die. Let this thread die.

If you really want to "protect people" from it. Then just don't let people know it exists.

Thanked by 1snavward
  • @HalfEatenPie said:
    You're doing more advertising for them here than they've done before (as far as I can tell).

If noone has heard of them then just leave it be. Let it die. Let this thread die.

If you really want to "protect people" from it. Then just don't let people know it exists.

Alright