Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudJiffy - Cloud Made Simple!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudJiffy - Cloud Made Simple!

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi LET members,

Trust all is well at your end.

I am Ishan from Leapswitch Networks ( providing Cloud and Hosting since 2006! )

Looking for Robust, reliable and simple hosting solution? Look no further. Presenting CloudJiffy - Simple Container based automated platform that can reduce your DevOps time and efforts at the same time reduce your hosting cost upto 75%.

How do we do this?

• Simple UI: No configurations required. Simply pick your stack and one of our 3 locations (India, Germany and the US) and the platform will set everything up for you.

• Easy to set up CICD pipeline with zero downtime deployment options

• Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling in real time with no downtime..
  • Pay as you consume pricing options.

What other inbuilt features are available?

CloudJiffy’s primary goal is to reduce your efforts and make hosting easy. Hence we have integrate a variety of features with just a few clicks:

• Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
  • FTP
  • File editor
  • Logs
  • Inbuilt monitoring system with alerts
  • Inbuilt Statistics of usage
  • One Click SSH in the browser
  • One click cloning
  • Configurable software firewall with each instance

How do you reduce cost?

From our experience an average user uses only 25%-30% of the VPS instance that they purchase but pay for the complete plan. Which means they are also paying for the 70%-75% of unused resources.

We charge based on actual consumption on an hourly basis.You only pay for the resources you consume. So you only pay for the actual 25%- 30% you consume. If you stop your instances, we don’t charge you for compute resources - perfect for LET idlers!

Want a trial? Click here for 14days free trial.

Watch a 2 minute video

Need a demo of the platform or Need more information? Schedule a call with us and get a $20 bonus to try us out.

Comments

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited October 2022

16gb RAM = 128 cloudlets

128 cloudlets x 0.85 usd = 108.8 usd monthly

Isn't too much comparing to what we can get on LET?

Thanked by 1iamATOM
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@lovelyserver said:
    16gb RAM = 128 cloudlets

This is true if you continuously use 16GB RAM which is not possible on a standard VM as you would OOM.

Average consumption is generally 20-30% and our charges are only for your consumption, not for your peak or limit.

In addition to the unique pricing model, we offer fully automated configurations, deployment, scaling which is not offered by any of the plain VM on a virtualizor/solus dedicated server hosts here (our brand leapswitch.com offers the same as well)

Try hosting say a WordPress cluster with us with a one click load balanced, nginx, galera, redis and glusterfs cluster setup in 10 minutes across 10 containers in a fully high available system.

• LeftRLeftR Member
    edited October 2022

@leapswitch said:

@lovelyserver said:
    16gb RAM = 128 cloudlets

This is true if you continuously use 16GB RAM which is not possible on a standard VM as you would OOM.

Average consumption is generally 20-30% and our charges are only for your consumption, not for your peak or limit.

In addition to the unique pricing model, we offer fully automated configurations, deployment, scaling which is not offered by any of the plain VM on a virtualizor/solus dedicated server hosts here (our brand leapswitch.com offers the same as well)

Try hosting say a WordPress cluster with us with a one click load balanced, nginx, galera, redis and glusterfs cluster setup in 10 minutes across 10 containers in a fully high available system.

As a business this could be useful to save operation costs. But as an individual this isn't practical. I want to know how much something will cost me (per hour/month) and not guessing what the costs would be based on my consumption.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@LeftR said:

@leapswitch said:

@lovelyserver said:
    16gb RAM = 128 cloudlets

As a business this could be useful to save operation costs. But as an individual this isn't practical. I want to know how much something will cost me (per hour/month) and not guessing what the costs would be based on my consumption. You are making it unnecessary difficult in my opinion.

You can always set limits to what you wish to pay. You can limit it to 8 cloudlets and you won't use more than 1GB RAM.

Have a call with us, we are giving a $20 credit after the call.

We will be launching fixed subscription based pricing in the next quarter which will offer all features expect the dynamic vertical scaling.

Thanked by 1LeftR
  • LeftRLeftR Member
    edited October 2022

@leapswitch said:

@LeftR said:

@leapswitch said:

@lovelyserver said:
    16gb RAM = 128 cloudlets

As a business this could be useful to save operation costs. But as an individual this isn't practical. I want to know how much something will cost me (per hour/month) and not guessing what the costs would be based on my consumption. You are making it unnecessary difficult in my opinion.

You can always set limits to what you wish to pay. You can limit it to 8 cloudlets and you won't use more than 1GB RAM.

Have a call with us, we are giving a $20 credit after the call.

We will be launching fixed subscription based pricing in the next quarter which will offer all features expect the dynamic vertical scaling.

Ah, thank you for clarifying that limits can be set. Based on the information in this topic I was a little sceptical. Will check out your services - no need for 20usd credit for me, maybe interesting for somebody else.

Thanked by 1leapswitch