Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network Presence Incur Late Fee on Unpaid Orders?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Network Presence Incur Late Fee on Unpaid Orders?

Placed an order by mistake on Network Presence. Instead of automatic cancellation of new orders when timeout they just incurred late fee.
And there's no request cancellation button.

https://networkpresence.com.au/

Comments

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Have you sent them a ticket to ask bout this first?

• How do you place an order "by mistake"? You have to actually register or already have an account with them, it's not like it's a one-click thing that you can do by accident.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited October 2022

@rcy026 said:
    How do you place an order "by mistake"? You have to actually register or already have an account with them, it's not like it's a one-click thing that you can do by accident.

When I read the original post, I assumed that it meant, "I intended to order a product from Network Presence, but I ordered the wrong product and wanted to cancel that order." My assumption was that @BreakaWD intended to order a different product from them and clicked on the wrong item, something like that.

Try opening a ticket. Any normal provider should help you fix it. Tell them what you ordered by accident and what you really want.

If you realize that the specs are not right and they don't have what you need, tell them. If it has been only a day or two, they may be reasonable about a refund. If they have a hard-nosed policy about "no refunds no-how!" then all you have left is to ask politely and "throw yourself to the mercy of the court."