Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Some Limited Sale VPS Service For Transfer (Detail Inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Some Limited Sale VPS Service For Transfer (Detail Inside)

add_iTadd_iT Member
edited October 2022 in Service Transfers

There are some couple of VPS available for transfer that have limited special sale, that never be offering again in future maybe, also i don't plan to renew it so, i am not too rush to sell it, if no one interested i will keep it idle util expired

HostHatch 1TB Storage KVM VPS @ Stockholm, SE

1 CPU core (fair share)
1GB RAM
1TB HDD storage
4 TB monthly bandwidth
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 subnet Available
Private Network Available
$60 per 3 years

Next due date / valid until Friday, August 1st, 2025
$60.00 USD /3y recurring

Transfer Fee = $40 Paypal (include $10 transfer fee)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL]

3 AMD Ryzen7 3700x CPU core
6GB RAM
80GB SSD Storage
4TB Bandwith
1 IPv4 + /80 IPv6 subnet

Next due date / valid until October 30th, 2022
$16 USD/y recurring

Free another vps that i got from giveaway on here, since i don't use it i will give it both if u take one above

1 AMD Ryzen7 3700x CPU core
1GB RAM
40GB SSD Storage
5TB Bandwith
1 IPv4 + /80 IPv6 subnet

Next due date / valid until April 14th, 2023
$16 USD/y recurring

Transfer Fee = $16 Paypal (You must have account on Webhorizon)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alwyzon KVM VPS @ Vienna, AT

1 CPU core
3GB RAM
30GB SSD Storage
5TB Bandwith
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 subnet

Next due date / valid until January 30th, 2023
25 EUR/y recurring

Transfer Fee = $10 Paypal (Include $5 transfer fee)

PM me if u interested

And Thank You

«1

Comments

  • adwsislifeadwsislife Member
    edited October 2022

    WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL]
    This is expiring at the end of this month (oct 2022) and we need to pay the amount worth of whole year (16$) to get it transferred?

    Did I misunderstand something?

    Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

    @adwsislife said:
    WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL]
    This is expiring at the end of this month (oct 2022) and we need to pay the amount worth of whole year (16$) to get it transferred?

    Did I misunderstood something?

    Yes
    therefore i give another one that expired on April to cover it , is that fit ?

    And i think it is not break the rules

  • @add_iT said:

    @adwsislife said:
    WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL]
    This is expiring at the end of this month (oct 2022) and we need to pay the amount worth of whole year (16$) to get it transferred?

    Did I misunderstood something?

    Yes
    therefore i give another one that expired on April to cover it , is that fit ?

    And i think it is not break the rules

    IF I do not take the vps expiring on april ( No point of idling), amount can be lowered?

  • Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

  • @adwsislife said:

    @add_iT said:

    @adwsislife said:
    WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL]
    This is expiring at the end of this month (oct 2022) and we need to pay the amount worth of whole year (16$) to get it transferred?

    Did I misunderstood something?

    Yes
    therefore i give another one that expired on April to cover it , is that fit ?

    And i think it is not break the rules

    IF I do not take the vps expiring on april ( No point of idling), amount can be lowered?

    Cmon it is only $16, and it is already include paypal fee (I will pay fee, it is between $5 - $10) so basically you just pay below $10 , vps itself is great, i can guarantee that

  • @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

  • @add_iT said:

    @adwsislife said:

    @add_iT said:

    @adwsislife said:
    WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL]
    This is expiring at the end of this month (oct 2022) and we need to pay the amount worth of whole year (16$) to get it transferred?

    Did I misunderstood something?

    Yes
    therefore i give another one that expired on April to cover it , is that fit ?

    And i think it is not break the rules

    IF I do not take the vps expiring on april ( No point of idling), amount can be lowered?

    Cmon it is only $16, and it is already include paypal fee (I will pay fee, it is between $5 - $10) so basically you just pay below $10 , vps itself is great, i can guarantee that

    To take about it more, has sent a DM as mentioned in post.
    Hope its ok :)

  • @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

    Changing mailboxes doesn't break any rules

  • @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

    Changing mailboxes doesn't break any rules

    But I still have Balance 3.96 EUR on account so i think it is just same, just pay $10 and it is include for PP fees

  • @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

    Changing mailboxes doesn't break any rules

    But I still have Balance 3.96 EUR on account so i think it is just same, just pay $10 and it is include for PP fees

    There is no fee for PP transfers, I can buy your entire account for $9.

  • Pm'ed for hosthatch 1tb

  • I highly do not recommend just "handing over account by changing the email".

    We've seen this bite the person who buys it and the person who sells it in the ass multiple times on LET.

  • @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

    Changing mailboxes doesn't break any rules

    But I still have Balance 3.96 EUR on account so i think it is just same, just pay $10 and it is include for PP fees

    There is no fee for PP transfers, I can buy your entire account for $9.

    There is high fixed fee when he is from different continent. :/ Wanted to buy hosting from someone from Singapore and fee was 8 euro when I wanted to pay 6 euro.

  • @add_iT I'm interested in WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France, but if thats expiring & because of paypal fee I can exchange for something.

    Terrahost Norway location 1 core Ryzen 5950X & 2GB ram maybe? Till 2023, March IIRC.
    If you're interested in this offer then send me YABS on PM :)

  • I'll bite and add to my idlers list. I am interested in the Hosthatch Storage. I have a Hosthatch account as well.

  • @AXYZE said:
    @add_iT I'm interested in WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France, but if thats expiring & because of paypal fee I can exchange for something.

    Terrahost Norway location 1 core Ryzen 5950X & 2GB ram maybe? Till 2023, March IIRC.
    If you're interested in this offer then send me YABS on PM :)

    I am not interested to take another VM, i already get rid all of my small VM, so now i just keep my Big RAM KVM only

    If u interested i will put you on 3rd on waiting list if @adwsislife & someone on my pm doesn't want it because they already contact me first before you

  • @abytecurious said:
    I'll bite and add to my idlers list. I am interested in the Hosthatch Storage. I have a Hosthatch account as well.

    @codelock contact me first so if he doesn't want it i will get to you

    Thanked by 1abytecurious
  • I have interest in the AT vps, can you PM yabs?

  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

    @frakass said:
    I have interest in the AT vps, can you PM yabs?

    I am currently using FreeBSD on it, and server itself currently on use for my purpose
    Any idea using YABS on FreeBSD ??

  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

    STATUS

    HostHatch 1TB Storage KVM VPS @ Stockholm, SE = payment received, still waiting transfer process from provider to @codelock

    WebHorizon OVZ VPS @ OVH France [LIMITED SPECIAL] = payment received, still waiting transfer process from provider to @adwsislife

    Alwyzon KVM VPS @ Vienna, AT = Still Available

  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

    Btw out of topic & Just for sharing thought how much this server is valuable, i still 50:50 to renew it or not next year (March)

    BuyVM LAS VEGAS KVM

    1 CPU core
    2GB RAM
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unmetered Bandwith
    1 IPv4 + /48 IPv6 subnet
    Private Network Enable
    Include Free DA + Blesta + Softaculous is available
    

    it cost $15 yearly and will be expired on March 2023

  • how come it's so cheap? $15 and take my money :p

  • @add_iT said:
    Btw out of topic & Just for sharing thought how much this server is valuable, i still 50:50 to renew it or not next year (March)

    BuyVM LAS VEGAS KVM

    > 1 CPU core
    > 2GB RAM
    > 30GB SSD Storage
    > Unmetered Bandwith
    > 1 IPv4 + /48 IPv6 subnet
    > Private Network Enable
    > Include Free DA + Blesta + Softaculous is available
    > 

    it cost $15 yearly and will be expired on March 2023

    its a 2650v2, there are better deals unless free DA/Blesta is of use to you.

  • but is it 50% dedicated cpu?

  • @ElonBezos said:
    how come it's so cheap? $15 and take my money :p

    It is from anynode refuge deal

    @cybertech said:

    @add_iT said:
    Btw out of topic & Just for sharing thought how much this server is valuable, i still 50:50 to renew it or not next year (March)

    BuyVM LAS VEGAS KVM

    > > 1 CPU core
    > > 2GB RAM
    > > 30GB SSD Storage
    > > Unmetered Bandwith
    > > 1 IPv4 + /48 IPv6 subnet
    > > Private Network Enable
    > > Include Free DA + Blesta + Softaculous is available
    > > 

    it cost $15 yearly and will be expired on March 2023

    its a 2650v2, there are better deals unless free DA/Blesta is of use to you.

    Yes disk is too low for running DA i though except you just run it for personal only, but the advantage is you can attach slabs to this vm + private network enable

    @ElonBezos said:
    but is it 50% dedicated cpu?

    I think it is fair shared , there is no information

  • @add_iT said:
    Btw out of topic & Just for sharing thought how much this server is valuable, i still 50:50 to renew it or not next year (March)

    BuyVM LAS VEGAS KVM

    > 1 CPU core
    > 2GB RAM
    > 30GB SSD Storage
    > Unmetered Bandwith
    > 1 IPv4 + /48 IPv6 subnet
    > Private Network Enable
    > Include Free DA + Blesta + Softaculous is available
    > 

    it cost $15 yearly and will be expired on March 2023

    Just to say it explicitly, this is a product that was originally at anyNode. This isn't a standard product from BuyVM

    It's still a good deal, but it's not Ryzen

  • @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

    Changing mailboxes doesn't break any rules

    But I still have Balance 3.96 EUR on account so i think it is just same, just pay $10 and it is include for PP fees

    There is no fee for PP transfers, I can buy your entire account for $9.

    Only legitimate service transfers are allowed here, where a legitimate service transfer is carried out by the provider via a ticket

    No "buying of accounts" or "changing of mailboxes" are allowed here

    If you continue talking like this, you'll be a good candidate for a warning

    Thanked by 1nick_
  • miumiu Member

    @add_iT said:
    HostHatch 1TB Storage KVM VPS @ Stockholm, SE

    > 1 CPU core (fair share)
    > 1GB RAM
    > 1TB HDD storage
    > 4 TB monthly bandwidth
    > 1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 subnet Available
    > Private Network Available
    > $60 per 3 years


    Next due date / valid until Friday, August 1st, 2025
    $60.00 USD /3y recurring

    Transfer Fee = $40 Paypal (include $10 transfer fee)

    Hello
    I am interested for HH, it is still available? Thanks

  • @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    No, against LET rules and can get you banned.

  • @AXYZE said:

    @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:

    @add_iT said:

    @Desite said:
    Alwyzon is interested, can I directly change the email address to waive the transfer fee?

    I think can't , i am afraid it will break transfer rules here

    Changing mailboxes doesn't break any rules

    But I still have Balance 3.96 EUR on account so i think it is just same, just pay $10 and it is include for PP fees

    There is no fee for PP transfers, I can buy your entire account for $9.

    There is high fixed fee when he is from different continent. :/ Wanted to buy hosting from someone from Singapore and fee was 8 euro when I wanted to pay 6 euro.

    I've found using Amazon gift cards to work for people who use Amazon. Electronic and instant, no fees.

    Thanked by 1AXYZE
Sign In or Register to comment.