Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAT VM Bundle
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NAT VM Bundle

entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Hey,

I'm after a NAT VM bundle. I've already looked at Abd offers and would love his offer but it's out of stock. Unfortunately, Cam's offering has too little bandwidth for me.

My requirements are:

Max 1gb ram
1 core
Max 10gb hdd
Min 5 forwarded ipv4 ports
1gbit uplink, 100mb is OK.
Atleast 1tb bandwidth, ideally with port speed being limited when going over the limit.

A mix of eu and us locations, and maybe one or two Asia locations ideally.

Happy to pay annually, even trianually if need be.

Don't want to be paying insane amounts, but open to offers...

Thanks

Comments

• try @mikho www.mrvm.net he also offers budles

• Also recommend @mikho 's MrVM, he's not here for a while, but you can find him from LES, or simply submit a ticket to discuss a bundle.

• @World said:
    Also recommend @mikho 's MrVM, he's not here for a while, but you can find him from LES, or simply submit a ticket to discuss a bundle.

@cold said:
    try @mikho www.mrvm.net he also offers budles

https://mrvm.net/terms-of-service/

NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER (CRACKER) PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, mikhosoft WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

So be aware and dont contain any single mp3 illegal file :D
    For my_favourite_song.mp3 you will be reported directly to NASA

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@World said:
    Also recommend @mikho 's MrVM, he's not here for a while, but you can find him from LES, or simply submit a ticket to discuss a bundle.

MrVM has deadpooled.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4338/goodbye-mrvm/p1

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny said:

@World said:

MrVM has deadpooled.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4338/goodbye-mrvm/p1

Actually I remember that - the long 'vacation'.

Maybe he changed his mind after vacation? Don't know, but I know my NAT box is still running, yet.

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Regarding MrVM - as there hasn't been much information with regards to who the new owner is, I've avoided going with them too.

• @entrailz said:
    Regarding MrVM - as there hasn't been much information with regards to who the new owner is, I've avoided going with them too.

I thought it read like MyRoot.pw @SGraf might take them over but, who knows ;)
    In that case, MrVM would be in good hands, though. I assume legal formalities keep things going slow..

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@Ympker said:

@entrailz said:

In that case, MrVM would be in good hands, though. I assume legal formalities keep things going slow..

There has been no official announcement of any kind yet.

What i can confirm is that i had some in-detail talks with mikho.
    But nothing has been officially announced from his side and i have had a hard time trying to get in touch with him recently.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @borowsky said:

@World said:

@cold said:

NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER (CRACKER) PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, mikhosoft WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

what are illegal files and under what juristication?
    I dont like providers which cant specify their TOS

Thanked by 1mikewazar

@gbzret4d said:

@borowsky said:

what are illegal files and under what juristication?
    I dont like providers which cant specify their TOS

I have a collection of MP3 files that are legal under China law.
    My father purchased the CD-ROMs from 新华书店, China's largest bookstore chain, between 1998 and 2005.
    If I upload these files to the server but not share them publicly, i.e. only my family can listen to them, I don't see any problems.

• @borowsky said:

@World said:

@cold said:

I think it is also illegal for the provider to scan my disk.

edited October 2022

@sots said:
    I think it is also illegal for the provider to scan my disk.

It's OpenVZ.
    Your dick is just a folder.
    find /vz/101/root -name '*.mp3' | xargs sha256sum

Thanked by 2skorous ElonBezos
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2022

@SGraf said:

@Ympker said:

@entrailz said:

There has been no official announcement of any kind yet.

What i can confirm is that i had some in-detail talks with mikho.
    But nothing has been officially announced from his side and i have had a hard time trying to get in touch with him recently.

Yeah, I didn't assume there was anything "official" yet. This was just an assumption I made based on public threads/posts that were made in MrVM's threads. Time will tell what comes of this, ultimately.