Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nextarray $7.99/yr VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nextarray $7.99/yr VPS

2»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@TimboJones said:

@SLMob said:
    I can do max 4-5 lol, will need to forget about the offer

Loop it six times.

@iqbal said:
    just push-up for 1 time and loop it to 24 times..

If you upload looped push-ups, your order will be marked as fraud.

• jtkjtk Member

@tomasduck said:
    Aren't terrible anymore, network is dodgy at times but to be honest for the price it's alright - network guy seems cool too

This is the best, and still a pretty mildly luke warm testimonial I've seen for this seemingly curious web of hosting providers (nextarray, dedikart, yottavps, cyberone data). The Port Edwards location seems to be common among them, which is an unusual location that I find interesting, but given the handful of negative reviews and so little detail about them, I'm left wanting. Would like to see and hear more about them.

• @jtk said:

@tomasduck said:
    Aren't terrible anymore, network is dodgy at times but to be honest for the price it's alright - network guy seems cool too

This is the best, and still a pretty mildly luke warm testimonial I've seen for this seemingly curious web of hosting providers (nextarray, dedikart, yottavps, cyberone data). The Port Edwards location seems to be common among them, which is an unusual location that I find interesting, but given the handful of negative reviews and so little detail about them, I'm left wanting. Would like to see and hear more about them.

I can't say they're absolutely terrible, in the past their network has been absolute trash but to be honest they're obviously learning from their mistakes and they have improved a lot - obviously can't expect the world because most of the services they provide are really cheap & for the price the service genuinely is decent

Support takes a couple hours to come back with a response usually, maybe up to a day, but other than that it's alright

I have a dedicated server with them and I've had disk failure with them although Richard (the CEO) had the disks replaced within 3 days and compensated me over it which was quite kind of him as he didn't necessarily need to do such

It's really something you can just give a go and see if you like it, especially with the price - not very much of a loss in the long run

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • Any reviews about it,I've heard some feedback that the failure rate is very high

• jtkjtk Member

@tomasduck said:
    It's really something you can just give a go and see if you like it, especially with the price - not very much of a loss in the long run

The $7.99/year price doesn't seem to be available any longer, and for $3/month, which I suspect is only going to result in a node in Dallas, that isn't any so special that is worth even bothering to try. Thanks for the follow up.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • Haven't they dead pooled once already?

• @yoursunny said:

@TimboJones said:

@SLMob said:
    I can do max 4-5 lol, will need to forget about the offer

Loop it six times.

@iqbal said:
    just push-up for 1 time and loop it to 24 times..

If you upload looped push-ups, your order will be marked as fraud.

What about 6 uploads of four push-ups?