Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL node of Iniz is down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL node of Iniz is down?

For the last 5 hours my VPS from Iniz (NLCX3 node) is down. Anyone else is having similar problem?

My VPS control panel says "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later" :(

Comments

• Open a ticket and ask?

• @rds100 said:
    Open a ticket and ask?

I have opened a ticket 5 hours ago. Still nothing from support :(

• Uh, trying tagging Iniz? @Iniz

• confirm: NLCX3 is pingable w/no packet loss but otherwise unreachable. Solus is unable to communicate with it.

Thanked by 1nehafarzana80
  • My container on NLCX4 works fine, seems to be node problems.

• NL6 working fine too.

• isalemisalem Member
    edited December 2013

Confirm here as well, node down, I hope it's nothing too serious!

• Down here too, no response to ticket, no email, no notice on twitter, no notice on site.

downtime I can understand but keeping your clients in the dark I cannot

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited December 2013

12:39PM in the netherlands right now. Where is patrick located? In the UK? He should be awake right now.

• I'd presume he's firefighting whatever's going on, and he'll update everyone once he has something to tell.

• moodratermoodrater Member
    edited December 2013

@taronyu said:
    Where is patrick located? In the UK? He should be awake right now.

@Nekki said:
    I'd presume he's firefighting whatever's going on, and he'll update everyone once he has something to tell.

Could be located in the pub for all we know, how long does a tweet take, they've taken the time to visit lowendtalk after all: http://lowendtalk.com/profile/Iniz
    Lets hope its not another 13 hour fsck.

• We are aware of the issues on the node and there is someone on the way to check our server physically to Databarn.

We updated all tickets before 8am with an update. Mass mail will go out once we are 100% sure.

Keeping data integrity is our highest priority to ensure no data loss on the array before we do anything to restore services fully.

• Thanks for the update, when are they expected to arrive at databarn?

• My container is up now.

Thanked by 1moodrater
  • Mine still down fingers crossed

• My container is up now too :)

• Mines backup phew!

• Please submit a ticket if you're still having issues or think data loss occurred.

Server NL3 should be stable now.

• Just out of curiosity, how many of the concerned parties in this thread didn't have a backup to fail over to? I know I didn't, but that's because I'm only running an owncloud instance for my family, and they can bollocks if they think I'm paying out for redundancy too :-0

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • isalemisalem Member
    edited December 2013

Oh, thanks to VestaCP I get daily backups of everything, downloaded and backed up offsite :)

• I have plesk via netsys-online for a pittance and backups over ftp, just installing vestacp on a digital ocean droplet now that you've mentioned it looks like its come on an awful lot.

• @Nekki said:
    Just out of curiosity, how many of the concerned parties in this thread didn't have a backup to fail over to? I know I didn't, but that's because I'm only running an owncloud instance for my family, and they can bollocks if they think I'm paying out for redundancy too :-0

Owncloud should store the files on both their pc and on the server, so you won't need any redundancy :X

• @sc754 said:
    Owncloud should store the files on both their pc and on the server, so you won't need any redundancy :X

Not happening here, my family aren't using the synchronisation client, they just download the files they want.