Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation

CharlieCCharlieC Member
edited October 2022 in Providers

Hi, can anyone recommend a good and relatively cheap colocation provider in europe?

Must have ddos protection

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Good, Cheap and Europe can't come together, considering energy prices these days. What are your needs and what's your target budget - that way, a lot more companies would be able to help you out.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @AlexBarakov said:
    Good, Cheap and Europe can't come together, considering energy prices these days. What are your needs and what's your target budget - that way, a lot more companies would be able to help you out.

To be fair, he said relatively cheap. Meaning, cheap during current circumstances.

What’s he saying, simplified:

I want colo

I require it to be in europe

I require ddos protection

What’s my cheapest option?

Thanked by 1afn
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@emgh said:

@AlexBarakov said:

To be fair, he said relatively cheap. Meaning, cheap during current circumstances.

I want colo

I can't say for sure, but I am not sure if he said 'relatively', prior to the edit. Absolutely possible that he did, though! In all cases, units, power usage, network, budget - all things that should be mentioned so he can receive some quotes.

• @AlexBarakov said:

@emgh said:

@AlexBarakov said:

I want colo

I can't say for sure, but I am not sure if he said 'relatively', prior to the edit. Absolutely possible that he did, though! In all cases, units, power usage, network, budget - all things that should be mentioned so he can receive some quotes.

Ah I see, yes, you’re right.

Power usage should be stated. I’d guess he is willing to accept the most budget friendly option of the rest since it wasn’t mentioned.

• @emgh said:

@AlexBarakov said:

I want colo

Yeah I edited it to mean exactly this.

I'm flexible on units and other specifics, just looking to value the best offer.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi, what's your power usage?

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@CharlieC said:
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good and relatively cheap colocation provider in europe?

Maybe: https://php-friends.de/colocation-configuration :)

• @CharlieC said:

Check colo in Cyprus: https://www.hostingb2b.com/colocation-hosting/cyprus-colocation/ and try NEW2022 for 10% discount

• @annag said:

@CharlieC said:

Check colo in Cyprus: https://www.hostingb2b.com/colocation-hosting/cyprus-colocation/ and try NEW2022 for 10% discount

Can members make offers like this?