Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@VirMach Japan Tokyo storage server, it's been seven months, shit vps cloud company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@VirMach Japan Tokyo storage server, it's been seven months, shit vps cloud company

huffaudreadshuffaudreads Member
edited October 2022 in General

Please open a refund channel

VirMach is shit ?
  1. VirMach is shit ?106 votes
    1. YES
      54.72%
    2. NO
      16.98%
    3. JUST SEE
      28.30%

Comments

• @huffaudreads said:

You are just wasting time and energy posting it here. No virmach here. Not anymore.

• Welcome, dinner was an hour ago.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness webcraft
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Turn on your television.
    You can find the refund channel on UHF channel 76 near 845 MHz.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @yoursunny said:
    Turn on your television.
    You can find the refund channel on UHF channel 76 near 845 MHz.

Instructions unclear. Balls got stuck in the antenna.

Thanked by 3ralf skorous webcraft
  • Big plate chicken

• bdlbdl Member

for refound you must tiket

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@huffaudreads said:

You are just wasting time and energy posting it here. No virmach here. Not anymore.

Yes it wasting OP time, otherwise if he posting on their Base on OGF many late hero will bashing him and still defend virmach instead, anything happen virmach always right is not it? so he has no other choice except just give up, just some penny not worth to deal such a thing

• @add_iT said:
    Yes it wasting OP time, otherwise if he posting on their Base on OGF

He was providing useful and interesting information on OGF about what was going on. And then someone posted a link here to that thread on OGF, all the MJJs went there and harassed him non-stop and the quantity of updates dropped sharply there too.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@ralf said:

@add_iT said:

He was providing useful and interesting information on OGF about what was going on. And then someone posted a link here to that thread on OGF, all the MJJs went there and harassed him non-stop and the quantity of updates dropped sharply there too.

Like i said anything happen virmach always right from the eyes of their follower , they did not like to be complain and sharing, althought many of them always share their problem on their thread, some of them even talk nonsense about avoid LET and badmouthing it just because they got freebies from virmach there, irony of hypocritical people on the OGF

They don't like outsider from entering their introvert community, what so special there excpet just their bad attitude

• @add_iT said:

@ralf said:

@add_iT said:

Like i said anything happen virmach always right from the eyes of their follower , they did not like to be complain and sharing, althought many of them always share their problem on their thread, some of them even talk nonsense about avoid LET and badmouthing it just because they got freebies from virmach there, irony of hypocritical people on the OGF

They don't like outsider from entering their introvert community

Haha, whatever. I'm not a "virmach follower". I've never had, nor intend to have a virmach VPS.

However, his posts were very interesting in terms of the problems he'd been facing, and real honest feedback about his process in working through them along with updated predictions about when he expected each issue to be resolved.

Anyone who actually wanted to know when their VPS would be fixed had all the information they needed there, if they bothered to read. But instead, hundreds of people bombarded the thread with almost exactly the same message as the previous person. The number of useful posts in that thread dropped to about 0 within a couple of days of that thread being mentioned here.

• Really like the poll.

• Virmach have black Friday this year?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@vtlndy said:
    Virmach have black Friday this year?

Yes, $8.88 for 1 core, 1280 MB RAM, 25 GB NVMe, 1 TB monthly bandwidth.
    Wait for it.

• My VPS still pending , no refund button on control panel page.

STORAGE-2T MediumslateblueUnimportant-VM $96.00 USD Biennially 11/10/2024

• @vtlndy said:

post from August 27:

Here, I'll promise one thing and make sure to remind me of it a week before BF: if the consensus is that we haven't gone everything stable & done, let me know and we'll definitely cancel the BF sale.

Thanked by 2yoursunny ariq01
  • @VirMach what is going on with Frankfurt, Germany server? My VPS is still down. Man your service really sucks balls

• @MallocVoidstar said:

@vtlndy said:

post from August 27:

Here, I'll promise one thing and make sure to remind me of it a week before BF: if the consensus is that we haven't gone everything stable & done, let me know and we'll definitely cancel the BF sale.

Meaning according to him everything is fine and he’ll proceed with BF sales and it’s upto the clients to decide whether the service is stable or not and ask to cancel BF sales ? Geez, the nerve

• Open a refound channel at the same time!

• @bdl said:
    for refound you must tiket

tiket
    work order