Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need EU NAT VPS @ 4$-4.5$ max (128RAM/1CPU/500GB+mo)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need EU NAT VPS @ 4$-4.5$ max (128RAM/1CPU/500GB+mo)

Looks like the one I've been using last year is no longer reliable so looking for alterntives

Comments

• 128 what of RAM and $4 per what term?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@tetech said:
    128 what of RAM and $4 per what term?

128 GB RAM and $4/year, obviously.

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2022

@tetech said:
    128 what of RAM and $4 per what term?

Year, yes.
    Disk size irrelevant, just enough for OS + about ~1Gb on top for my program and its dependencies.
    At worst 3 open ports - SHH and 2 for my needs.
    Upstream/Downstream 100mbit (200 ideal)
    Looking for mainlaind EU countries as anything else will have pretty bad route and pings.

• Oh man MJJ would love this setup and price. Imma be watching over this thread.

• @saywhat13 said:
    Oh man MJJ would love this setup and price. Imma be watching over this thread.

Your attempt at sarcastic irony is lost on me. Are you new to LET? Or may be there is a confusion on the subject that is being talked about here.

• saywhat13saywhat13 Member
    edited October 2022

LOL

Thanked by 1tetech
  • @saywhat13 said: and multiple EUserv instances...

Can you post AB data?
    wget -qO- bench.sh | bash

• @Digika said:

@saywhat13 said:
    Oh man MJJ would love this setup and price. Imma be watching over this thread.

Your attempt at sarcastic irony is lost on me. Are you new to LET? Or may be there is a confusion on the subject that is being talked about here.

The interpretation at this point is that you want a 128GB RAM VPS for $4/year, thus the reaction.

• For someone who joined July 2013 your interpretation is really puzzling. There is no way you did not have enough experience to understand the discussion was about low-end NAT vps boxes that basically all start at min 128MB RAM yet you deliberately chose to assume the idiotic scenario. Which implies you are purposefully trolling.

• @saywhat13 said:
    LOL

• @Digika said:

@saywhat13 said: and multiple EUserv instances...

Can you post AB data?
    wget -qO- bench.sh | bash

https://euserv.ipv6.stream/

http://euserv.ipv6.stream/

HTH.