Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org - Page 40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

1343536373840»

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@SodaWithoutSparkles said:
    I would like to inform you that, on https://freevps.org/, the information does not match. Either "Hypervisor 12 - Hivelocity" was removed but was still listed, or the map was not updated to add the new location.

Also, if I were to make a donation, am I supposed to post the receipt here? or email to somewhere? or DM to who?

Indeed map isn't updated. I'll inform the team.

as for the donation, you can dm any of us.

• Okay need to wait couple of months, since I am new member.

Thanked by 1babywhale
  • sh97sh97 Member
    edited March 26

@SodaWithoutSparkles said:
    I would like to inform you that, on https://freevps.org/, the information does not match. Either "Hypervisor 12 - Hivelocity" was removed but was still listed, or the map was not updated to add the new location.

Also, if I were to make a donation, am I supposed to post the receipt here? or email to somewhere? or DM to who?

Thanks for letting us know, the map is updated now.

@Not_Oles would you be able to update our post with the latest details (Hypervisors) from our website? Thanks!

Thanked by 2babywhale Not_Oles
  • sh97sh97 Member

Hi all,
    Would like to give a shout out and big thanks to @Hosteroid for extending their sponsorship for the FreeVPS Romania Node.

• zGatozGato Member

@sh97 said:
    Hi all,
    Would like to give a shout out and big thanks to @Hosteroid for extending their sponsorship for the FreeVPS Romania Node.

Big W @Hosteroid

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@sh97 said: @Not_Oles would you be able to update our post with the latest details (Hypervisors) from our website? Thanks!

Sure! Thanks for asking. Might take a while longer than usual since I have more than usual happening today. I will post again when the update is done. Best from Sonora! 🏜️

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Not_Oles said:

@sh97 said: @Not_Oles would you be able to update our post with the latest details (Hypervisors) from our website? Thanks!

Sure! Thanks for asking. Might take a while longer than usual since I have more than usual happening today. I will post again when the update is done. Best from Sonora! 🏜️

Edit attempted! :) I will be delighted to fix anything I missed. Please just let me know.

Congrats to the FreeVPS Team, all the wonderful Donors and, special thanks to @crunchbits for taking over leadership of the project. <3

Thanked by 3sh97 kheng86 babywhale
  • vpshostvpshost Member

Seeing this great project, it's a pity I can't use it now as I don't meet the requirements yet. So I'll just make a note for the time being, and keep striving hard.

Thanked by 1babywhale
  • Hi FreeVPS team. it seems that your hcaptcha has incorrect site key at client login. Please look into that, thanks.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@listerine90 said:
    Hi FreeVPS team. it seems that your hcaptcha has incorrect site key at client login. Please look into that, thanks.

On me, Sorry.

Upgraded Blesta and forgot to apply the patches.

Should be fixed now.

• sh97sh97 Member

Our JP location is currently down - We are already on it :)

Thanked by 1Carlin0