Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Win 2022 VPS in France with residential IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Win 2022 VPS in France with residential IP

Hello
I'm looking for a Windows 2022 VPS (Win2019 could be ok) in france on a residential IP with 2cpu/4GB ram and/or a 4cpu/8GB ram

Reason why, I need to connect to a remote server that accept only connections from france and is blocking all datacenters IP addresses

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• @angelius said:
    Hello
    I'm looking for a Windows 2022 VPS (Win2019 could be ok) in france on a residential IP with 2cpu/4GB ram and/or a 4cpu/8GB ram

Reason why, I need to connect to a remote server that accept only connections from france and is blocking all datacenters IP addresses

Why you try residential VPN? and May I know, which website/service you're trying to access?

• niranjanniranjan Member
    edited October 2022

@angelius said:
    Hello

You can just use a residential proxy to connect, no need to get a VPS,

• angeliusangelius Member
    edited October 2022

It's for forex copy trading, it's really sensitive to latency, also I'm afraid the vpn will disconnect at the worst time

The forex broker is Vantage