Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server

Hiya Provider,

i'm Looking Ryzen7/9 server
2x1tb nvme disk soft rad 1
64GB/128GB ddr4 RAM
1gb port 20Tb bandwidth
2x ipv4 additional

location netherland, dmca free server see off course, lots of indian movie sites blog + external download link,

budget i am not sure,
I am using mevspace,

crypto or paypal payment,

Thank you

Comments

• SpectraIP @spectraip
    Incognet @MannDude

@fayaz90 said: I am using mevspace

Why are u moving away from them?

Thanked by 2SloMail MannDude
  • @jahrinc said:
    SpectraIP @spectraip
    Incognet @MannDude

connectivity issue, sometime high ping, and bad support, they dont have Almalinux 8.5 and centos 8 in OS template list, and you've to pay for the os installation for these, 20 euro,
    so i am using debain 11 + directadmin.

SpectraIP, dont have pyapal, i have used it before, waiting whole day for the ticket reply/

Incognet , no idea is it dmca free !?

• @fayaz90 said: Incognet , no idea is it dmca free !?

yes

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@fayaz90 said:

@jahrinc said:
    SpectraIP @spectraip
    Incognet @MannDude

connectivity issue, sometime high ping, and bad support, they dont have Almalinux 8.5 and centos 8 in OS template list, and you've to pay for the os installation for these, 20 euro,
    so i am using debain 11 + directadmin.

SpectraIP, dont have pyapal, i have used it before, waiting whole day for the ticket reply/

Incognet , no idea is it dmca free !?

I see in your topic that you can also pay via crypto. I will send you a great offer asap.

• crypto > in etherum possible?

• bitcoin network fees is much high

• SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

Hey, we can offer you something pretty competitive. I've sent a DM with some further questions. :smile:

• got offer from @spectraip , paid the invoice,

but he still didnt activate/deploy the Server yet, and not replying my ticket.

he promised to setup on Monday,

• @fayaz90 said:
    got offer from @spectraip , paid the invoice,

but he still didnt activate/deploy the Server yet, and not replying my ticket.

he promised to setup on Monday,

Even so, I would give them at the very least 48 business hours (so Wednesday around this time) for them to get back to you with further correspondences and/or for them to finish the delivery of service.

THEN if it was actually in the agreements to be doing so (and not just he/she says) figure out how to move forward with the relationship. If they don't anything themselves.

Otherwise, they were probably not obligated to do so.

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

If the Ryzen 5600G would work for you, we are running a Promotion for it specifically. We have them in stock and can build it to spec. DM if interested.

• @Hivelocity said:
    If the Ryzen 5600G would work for you, we are running a Promotion for it specifically. We have them in stock and can build it to spec. DM if interested.

You might've missed the above posting but I recommended they work (if possible) with their own provider as per information above then worry about switching if it been extended periods of time and/or it's obvious that their rental unit is not gonna be deployed and/or they are not being served appropriately and to their requested needs and requirements.