Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have /24 ips class, need LET/LEB provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have /24 ips class, need LET/LEB provider

**Hello, i have a /24 ips class. I need a LET/LEB provider with cheap VPS prices, who would route my ips in a VPS. And who does allow IRC (znc/psybnc/eggdrops) all legit IRC things, NO SPAM/HACK or something like that. Europe it would be better, but can be any location if not Europe.

At least 512 ram, and at least 10-15 HDD..**

Comments

• @Catalin - where did u get the block from?

• @Catalin - Sent you a PM

• Have you tried talking with Voxility.ro?

• @rds100 said:
    Have you tried talking with Voxility.ro?

At Voxility, the word cheap isn't a word that they can understand.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Catalin said:
    At Voxility, the word cheap isn't a word that they can understand.

Voxility isn't expensive. Good luck finding a provider which will announce your /24 at low end prices. Maybe a VPS in Portlane...

• AmfyAmfy Member
    edited December 2013

@Catalin Please PM me some more details, I would have 20-30 locations where I can offer you announcing your /24 and route it by GRE, however I can provide you a VPS on a few as well (e.g Germany)

@c0y thanks for mentioning me

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Nyr said:
    Voxility isn't expensive. Good luck finding a provider which will announce your /24 at low end prices. Maybe a VPS in Portlane...

He means that announcing costs 20-50 Eur.

• sold IRC access? Nobody will do that at LEB pricing... too much risk.

Otherwise, yea, can do in some locations. Setup fee applies.

• I can help you. Please PM me for more details.

• found a 4 euros vps, and they routed my ip block for free.

edited December 2013

@Catalin can we know which provider? Do they know it's for IRC? I'm just curious, since it's a dirt cheap price for a traditional DDoS magnet.

Thanked by 2rds100 dhamaniasad
  • @Nyr, yes can you know.. it is DomainScan.ro, the provider. And is a DDoS magnet for those who don't know that Undernet network has mode +x, mode that hides the original ip. So.. they can see only catalin.users.undernet.org, not the real ip address.

Thanked by 1Nyr

@Catalin oh, interesting. They got some nice plans, didn't know about them :)

• @Nyr .. Now you know :)

• @Catalin - where did u get the block from?

• @Nyr i remember long time ago, undernet only accept X number of connections per class C

is now open to more? i was banned from there for 2-3 months ( 6-7 years ago ), because and old xploit of mirc i was having fun lol xD

• @luissousa , i have them from jump.ro, i paid first time 100 euros activation, and after.. 30 euros annually.
    @dedicados , yes, undernet accepts 3 connections per ip address.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

@Catalin can anyone apply for IPs from jump.ro ? and I assume the IPs need to be announced in Europe only right?

EDIT : and SWIP is possible right?

• RIPE doesn't care.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2013

@SpeedBus said:
    Catalin can anyone apply for IPs from jump.ro ? and I assume the IPs need to be announced in Europe only right?

No, only Romanian companies (and here and there some Moldovans)

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

William said: @SpeedBus said: Catalin can anyone apply for IPs from jump.ro ? and I assume the IPs need to be announced in Europe only right?

No, only Romanian companies (and here and there some Moldovans)

oh :/ anything similar for others?

• CatalinCatalin Member
    edited December 2013

@William you are wrong, i have a friend who routed romanian ips to US server.. so?!

• huh? Thats not the topic/issue, if commercial and LEB this is simply a ddos magnet, as is any commercial IRC (don't annoy me @Spirit, Shell/BNC providers ALWAYS get ddos at one point).

And the jump.ro point is that you need to be a RO/MD company/person to buy (which you are) unless you get an exception, which is extremely rare.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2013

@William how did I get into this?
    I NEVER stated that being IRC provider isn't connected with some risks. Right opposite, this is my statement from August 15, 2013:

@Spirit said:
    Yea, that sux. Public free IRC bouncer service to anonymous users = k-lines, g-lines, ddos. We're all screwed.
    Source: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/310088/#Comment_310088

Private IRC usage =! public IRC service, so if anyone annoy someone here it's you with highlighting me in this thread without a reason :P