Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One UK provider tops all the EU providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• LisoLiso Member
    edited October 2022

Flagged for shilling

[EDIT] Just noticed that you're long registered member, looks like I'm mistaken then.

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • @Liso said:
    Flagged for shilling

It doesn't seems like a shilling. Open the both urls and compare offer.

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited October 2022

@Liso

You should understand the irony in the title... click those two links. From GBP28 to GBP78 in four months...

Thanked by 2Liso yoursunny
  • I noticed this with RapidSwitch (another Iomart brand). The same servers at the same prices it seems. Quite the rise.

https://www.rapidswitch.com/bargain/

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • luissousaluissousa Member
    edited October 2022

@Liso said:
    Flagged for shilling

[EDIT] Just noticed that you're long registered member, looks like I'm mistaken then.

@Liso said:
    Flagged for shilling

1) You don't need to comment when you flag, the flag will still alert the mods

2) Next time don't be a smartass and try to understand the context before acting out

• tjntjn Member

@luissousa said:
    2) Next time don't be a smartass and try to understand the context before acting out

@Liso literally and publically owned up to his mistake and was thanked by OP. We're all human.

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@tjn said: We're all human.

• @tjn said: We're all human.

Debatable

• With the price increases of electricity in Europe, they are only the first to change their rates ...

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited October 2022

@tjn said:

@luissousa said:

@Liso literally and publically owned up to his mistake and was thanked by OP. We're all human.

He literally jumped on someone else's thread and accused them of shilling without the minimum investigation, which came later. How deranged would you have to be to do that and not own your mistake? LOL

Not to mention he didn't even get the irony of the thread, just that the user's been here a long time.

• emgemg Veteran

@luissousa said:

He literally jumped on someone else's thread and accused them of shilling without the minimum investigation, which came later. How deranged would you have to be to do that and not own your mistake? LOL

My response:
    What you just described is called "politician" these days.

• Lets move on :)

Thanked by 3tjn Erisa OhJohn
  • This is LET. You’re supposed to hit “Post Comment” more and read for understanding less. Helps @jbiloh ’s site looks like it has traffic.

Thanked by 1luissousa