Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS VPS down for one day and no response from support center
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS VPS down for one day and no response from support center

Since yesterday my VPS is down, I reported that to support center but I haven't received any response as of now. Is there anyone else having this experience?

Comments

• To my experience most low-end providers took at least 1 week to reply to your ticket.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2022

@aosorio said: Since yesterday my VPS is down, I reported that to support center but I haven't received any response as of now. Is there anyone else having this experience?

they are similar to deadpool now. Tickets never answered until for a minimum 2 weeks. Open this thread if you do not receive a response from HostUs in 14 days. Till that time you can find another reliable vps provider here.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

@lowendclient said:
    To my experience most low-end providers took at least 1 week to reply to your ticket.

Mean while if you're a SpeedyPage customer... our average first response time for the month of September was 0.91 Hours :blush:

• @speedypage said:

@lowendclient said:
    To my experience most low-end providers took at least 1 week to reply to your ticket.

Mean while if you're a SpeedyPage customer... our average first response time for the month of September was 0.91 Hours :blush:

support is good but lack of servers =)

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

@vivucloud said:

@speedypage said:

@lowendclient said:

support is good but lack of servers =)

Yeah, our demand has been very high and we've been struggling to keep up :(

We're about to launch Ryzen 5950X's in the UK however and starting off with a very healthy amount of capacity to hopefully alleviate some of the demand while we wait on new hardware in both the US & Singapore (which are also on the way).

• one day? wait till you order from virmach.

Thanked by 1miu
  • Yeah.... Moved all our services away recently.

• miumiu Member

Is all and sounds all strange for me because:
    I am with hostUS from 2014 and till now i have zero outages and problems

And i have several VPSes in each their location (KVM and oVZ too) and not only luckily 1 VPS what is currently UP (like virmache warriors often have)

So from this angle view (my personal experiences or say fortune) i would rate them very good and as stable provider

• miumiu Member

From above mentioned reason (zero problems or outages) i was not forces from 2014 open 1 tech related ticket till now.