Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SEA] 4 GB KVM starting at $8/mo – DOUBLE UP (DOUBLE RAM/TRANSFER) – FREE SERVER GIVEAWAY!! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SEA] 4 GB KVM starting at $8/mo – DOUBLE UP (DOUBLE RAM/TRANSFER) – FREE SERVER GIVEAWAY!!

Comments

• DvoDvo Veteran

Hello,

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, you can’t please everyone.

Customer purchased a service that included a 1/4 core. At 2 GHz that's 500 MHz – 25%, not 66%, received more CPU than purchased yet purchased a service which is less powerful than needed, then asked for a free upgrade (half or full core).

I don't have a problem with giving a deal, but I do have my limits! :)

Regards.

• DvoDvo Veteran

** The winners for today are **

Draw #6:

@memrmax - SEAKVM2GB VPS
    @mrs92 - $20 account credit

I'll be sending both winners a PM.

Congrats!

• FREE SEAKVM2GB VPS IN SEATTLE

• Dvo How about answering the ticket? I PMed you here too.

People are going to learn this guy is a lair. One of his lies is about having servers in Castlegar, B.C. His servers are based out Spartan Host/WowRack in Seattle. The IPs are geolocationed to Castlegar.

Also Limewave Communications is not listed as a provider to resell any cable internet services with CRTC.

https://imgur.com/a/fr8F8Gg

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/172475/ca-bc-4-gb-kvm-w-2-ipv4-bgp-3-50-mo
    https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1864178

• I WANT FREE CREDITS
    FREE SEAKVM2GB VPS IN SEATTLE

• DvoDvo Veteran

Hello,

That would be incorrect, the Castlegar servers are actually based in... Castlegar.

Spartan was used as a transit provider and for DDoS protection, plus they had Wowrack transit. They also have really good CN peering! It was a win-win!

Cable is available to local customers (hence why it's an email on the order link) and is a Uniserve resold service. Yes, they are made aware of such. Sometimes people like having the ability to call someone and actually have them show up when their router needs to be rebooted! Sometimes people just like dealing local, regardless, the Internet access isn't very competitive, due to the cost and only has a hand full of customers!

As you can tell, your reply is a perfect example of why I don't answer tickets like that.

If I'm a liar and the customer service is so poor, why is your service still active?

Thanked by 1jkl9
  • @Dvo said: That would be incorrect, the Castlegar servers are actually based in... Castlegar.

So how are you backhualing traffic out of Castlegar?

• DvoDvo Veteran

On CBT's fiber network! :)

• I WANT FREE CREDITS

• @Dvo said: On CBT's fiber network! :)

Makes sense. You got pics of your DC?

• DvoDvo Veteran

With all due respect, don't be bitter because you asked for a free upgrade and got ignored. You can let your assumptions run wild all you want and come to whatever conclusions you choose. For the $2.50/mo you pay, you are not entitled to anything other than what the service you purchased includes, which from your own screenshot, you are receiving more than what you purchased, in terms of CPU power.

If people believe I'm a liar, they can choose to do business elsewhere, that's a choice they have. Even tho you called me a liar and act the way you do, you for some reason continue to renew said service. Please feel free to cancel at anytime. I'm sure one of the 100's of out of stock referrals would love to grab your slot.

On the flip side, I never claimed Castlegar was a premier location. I never claimed it was a world class facility nor did I claim it was open to the public. IIRC, I don't recall referring to it as a "data center". If I did, I'm sure your infatuation with me will link it below. :)

Let me be clear, your ticket was ignored due to your personality. If you're confused, it's called "wait for the cancellation so they can move on". Sometimes providers and customers don't see eye-to-eye, this is one of those situations. :)

Have a good night!

On a lighter note, for the next 15 orders, get a second month FREE when you ticket in with #DontBeBittercheekydozen!!

Thanked by 2u104b230 TimboJones
  • u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited October 2022

DOUBLE ME UP - FREE RAM AND DATA TRANSFER UPGRADE Order ID: 6625549293
    I ordered a second VPS and I don't know if I can upgrade again. Also, do I get a second month free? :D

• cheekydozencheekydozen Member
    edited October 2022

@Dvo said: With all due respect,

@Dvo said: On a lighter note, for the next 15 orders, get a second month FREE when you ticket in with #DontBeBittercheekydozen!!

@Dvo said: your personality.

There is no respect when you write that. Now your personality is showing. This is exactly what i was expecting from you. :D

@Dvo said: I never claimed Castlegar was a premier location. I never claimed it was a world class facility nor did I claim it was open to the public. IIRC, I don't recall referring to it as a "data center". If I did, I'm sure your infatuation with me will link it below. :)

Just wanted to take a look, Castlegar isn't known for DCs.

I'm sure your infatuation with me

That crash must have.... Nahh I won't go there.

@Dvo said: some reason continue to renew said service.

Its was on auto renewal but I canceled it now, I have some 50+ servers most or all on some renewal.

• cheekydozencheekydozen Member
    edited October 2022

@u104b230 said: Also, do I get a second month free? :D

Well if he backs away now he looks like a liar. You never know I might sign up again! :D

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

• DvoDvo Veteran

@u104b230 said:
    DOUBLE ME UP - FREE RAM AND DATA TRANSFER UPGRADE Order ID: 6625549293
    I ordered a second VPS and I don't know if I can upgrade again. Also, do I get a second month free? :D

Hello,

Your VPS has been upgraded.

Thanked by 1u104b230
    I WANT FREE CREDITS

• DvoDvo Veteran

@cheekydozen said:
    There is no respect when you write that. Now your personality is showing. This is exactly what i was expecting from you. :D

Sir, you can’t use a word like respect in a conversation with somebody after you called them a liar based off an assumption you’ve made due to your own lack of understanding on how capacity is backhauled in and/or what type of “data center” is within Castlegar.

At the end of the day, it’s not my responsibility to explain to you how things work and the reason why is because you made the decision to call me a liar then, after the fact, ask how it’s done. Regardless of how you wish to twist things, you’ve already concluded that the servers are sitting in Seattle, within Ryan’s rack at Wowrack, I’ve increased the latency by 17~ ms and geolocated the IP’s to match.

You can think and assume whatever you want.. Have fun!! 😊

• u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited October 2022

@cheekydozen said:

@u104b230 said: Also, do I get a second month free? :D

Well if he backs away now he looks like a liar. You never know I might sign up again! :D

I didn't get a reply when I PM @Dvo to ask if there were any new promotions, but these can understand. So far I have purchased 10 VPS from limewave. Their service is still excellent, usually replying to tickets in less than two hours.

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

I WANT FREE CREDITS

• I WANT FREE CREDITS

• I WANT FREE CREDITS

• I WANT FREE CREDITS

• I WANT FREE CREDITS

• DvoDvo Veteran

** The winners for today are **