Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Phoenix/USA-West Dedicated Servers - Dual E5 from $49/mo - Plus bonus deals! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Phoenix/USA-West Dedicated Servers - Dual E5 from $49/mo - Plus bonus deals!

Comments

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We are currently sold out of the Dual E5-2650v2 server. All other servers in this special are still in stock.

Thanks for the business everyone, we are happy to have you with us.

• Hope these restock again like you have been!

• What timing! I got one!

Order 11562 for unmetered 1gbit.

Thank you so much

@turtleguy said:
    What timing! I got one!

Order 11562 for unmetered 1gbit.

Thank you so much

The order has been set to 1gbps unmetered for free. Thank you for your business!

@turtleguy said:
    Hope these restock again like you have been!

At this point in time, we are sold out of the Dual E5-2650v2 servers again, glad one came available for you!

We are currently sold out of the Dual E5-2650v2 server. All other servers in this special are still in stock.

Thanks for the business everyone, we are happy to have you with us.

• I didn't see these bonuses when I signed up. I didn't think to check for threads after reading the main post. If I can qualify for the bonus, my Order # is 7914.

Might as well throw in a testimonial:

1gservers is a great company. I've had a wonderful experience and can highly recommend them. Great hardware at a great price, and although you need to be able to solve software and configuration problems yourself (services are unmanaged), they've been so helpful helping me make sure it wasn't a hardware or network link issue the couple of times I had a problem.

Thanked by 11gservers

@kittrellbj said:
    I didn't see these bonuses when I signed up. I didn't think to check for threads after reading the main post. If I can qualify for the bonus, my Order # is 7914.

The order is from Aug/2021, however this offer thread wasn't posted until Sep/29/2022. We are currently sold out of the server that you currently have. Our offers are not offered to all services retroactively, but only for the stock of servers that have been set aside for that deal. In addition, in order to qualify, you would have needed to place a new order using the order form linked in the post, and then migrate to the new server, then cancel the old server. I would recommend watching for any upcoming specials.

1gservers is a great company. I've had a wonderful experience and can highly recommend them. Great hardware at a great price, and although you need to be able to solve software and configuration problems yourself (services are unmanaged), they've been so helpful helping me make sure it wasn't a hardware or network link issue the couple of times I had a problem.

Thank you very much for your testimonial and sharing it with the community! We are very happy with how far we've come, and look forward to continuing to provide a great value to our clients.

• Order #11601

@wj444 said:
    Order #11601

I have opened a ticket with billing for the change to 1gbps unmetered for free. Please allow 24 hours. Thank you for your business!

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

Order #11621

Thank you! :D

@kuroit said:
    Order #11621

Thank you! :D

The order has been noted for 1gbps unmetered for free. Thank you for your business!

• When is the E5-2650v2 in stock?

@zhuli said:
    When is the E5-2650v2 in stock?

I PM'd you

• Please PM me your deal for this Invoice 5011-15986

• Do you guys have DDOS Protection?

@netfliq said:
    Please PM me your deal for this Invoice 5011-15986

Please reach out to [email protected]

@vba said:
    Do you guys have DDOS Protection?

It depends upon how you define DDOS protection.

Our network has a feature that automatically null routes large DDOS attacks. This protects our network from experiencing packet loss, jitter or other reduced network performance during a DDOS event. This assures all our clients that another client receiving a large potentially network impacting DDOS attack does not affect them and our network stays online. The exact specifications or thresholds are private and will not be disclosed.

If you are looking for DDOS scrubbing/filtering, where a DDOS attack is allowed, and instead the "clean" traffic is still sent to your server(s) during a DDOS attack, then we are not the provider for you at this time.

Please note the discounts/offers in this thread are sold out.

FYI - we do have some specials still available here:
    https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers-letspecial.html

• @1gservers said:

can you help to install windows server 2019 on those dedicated servers?

@donko said:

@1gservers said:

can you help to install windows server 2019 on those dedicated servers?

We do not support Windows on our end, however we do offer full IPMI/KVM access upon request.

• Trying to place the order for "Dual E5-2650v2, 64GB DDR3 RAM, 4TB SATA HDD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps from $49/mo"

But it's showing up as 89$ instead of $49.

Order number: 11735
    I haven't paid yet. Why is the pricing showing incorrectly? Please check and help.

@amaalex said:
    Trying to place the order for "Dual E5-2650v2, 64GB DDR3 RAM, 4TB SATA HDD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps from $49/mo"

But it's showing up as 89$ instead of $49.

Order number: 11735
    I haven't paid yet. Why is the pricing showing incorrectly? Please check and help.

This deal has been expired for probably a week now, so the discounts mentioned in this thread no longer apply.

• Any chance of this Dual E5-2650v2 being back in stock?

• I have been using 1gservers for almost 2 years and so far I am happy with their service.

Thanked by 1mrclown
  • @amaalex said:

The answer was just 4 posts above yours:

Please note the discounts/offers in this thread are sold out.

• Any YABS?

• Hello, is there no Black Friday sale?

@Wency said:
    Hello, is there no Black Friday sale?

It’s not Black Friday, or Cyber Monday yet ;)

Thanked by 2ralf WereIYou